napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma

P

PHURIOUS

This goes out to all that have ordered thru us and have been waiting patiently or otherwise

I know alot of you may have been worried or needing your stuff as to not run out

We have been thru hell and back these last two months. I wont go into great detail but long story short we have had two shipments seized. We have lost THOUSANDS of dollars to this. And have also had to delay orders.

None of this is our want or desire to do so.

We have doing all we can to get this fixed and we finally have been successful in getting the needed products in to satisfy orders and to get back on track

Thank for your continued patience and understanding in this matter and all will be taken care of with extra for the serious delays.

We will be back up and running by monday and fully stocked up

Again we appologize for this and know that it was not our intent just sometimes things happen out of your control and u just have to man up and get it fixed.

Thank you.

PHURIOUS

This goes out to all that have ordered thru us and have been waiting patiently or otherwise

I know alot of you may have been worried or needing your stuff as to not run out

We have been thru hell and back these last two months. I wont go into great detail but long story short we have had two shipments seized. We have lost THOUSANDS of dollars to this. And have also had to delay orders.

We have doing all we can to get this fixed and we finally have been successful in getting the needed products in to satisfy orders and to get back on track

Thank for your continued patience and understanding in this matter and all will be taken care of with extra for the serious delays.

Again we appologize for this and know that it was not our intent just sometimes things happen out of your control and u just have to man up and get it fixed.

Thank you.

PHURIOUS
Sorry about the issues bro....just glad everyone involved is safe and g2g

Thank you.

PHURIOUS

Thanks for the update bro, hope things work out for the best.

Stoked to hear you're back on track. Phurious is back dispensing gains. We're behind you bro. I know you've given me some updates and I'll keep waiting patiently. Or as patient as I can lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

PHURIOUS

It's all good! Glad everything worked out safety is key!

be safe phurious it all starts out with seized raws. lots of stuff going down. and im talking to the biggest in the biz.

Glad everything is good to go Phurious. Shitty circumstances and sorry you had to deal with that shit. Sounds like your strait now stay up

Top Bottom