napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharm

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I put an order thru with Sweet And Spicy last night and so far the customer service has been GREAT! She told me she will keep me updated on every single process! I will let everyone know how long it takes for me to get it in the mail. IMO these prices are unbeatable since they allowed me to work with them financially, just an awesome experience.

punjabijatt said:
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I put an order thru with Sweet And Spicy last night and so far the customer service has been GREAT! She told me she will keep me updated on every single process! I will let everyone know how long it takes for me to get it in the mail. IMO these prices are unbeatable since they allowed me to work with them financially, just an awesome experience.

What did u get?

cmb5017 said:
punjabijatt said:

What did u get?

4 Sustanon
1 Test C
3 EQ
3 Deca

punjabijatt said:
cmb5017 said:
punjabijatt said:

What did u get?

4 Sustanon
1 Test C

3 EQ
3 Deca

Im on his sust right now! Getting nice gains

Top Bottom