napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious HGH... It's time

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I know that I have had a few issues in the past with HGH in terms of water due to my lack of potassium.. I have this area completely fixed now and have plenty of good potassium sources to accommodate the sodium/potassium ratio so i will be giving this another shot... Phurious HGH tested extremely strong and so I am going to try one more time... This will be implemented within the next few weeks... 3 ius a day will be what I run it at...

I know that I have had a few issues in the past with HGH in terms of water due to my lack of potassium.. I have this area completely fixed now and have plenty of good potassium sources to accommodate the sodium/potassium ratio so i will be giving this another shot... Phurious HGH tested extremely strong and so I am going to try one more time... This will be implemented within the next few weeks... 3 ius a day will be what I run it at...

Run it along MK677 ? Or GH as a standalone to determine personal response ?

sweet man. if you dont mind me asking, what are your potassium sources?

sweet man. if you dont mind me asking, what are your potassium sources?

the first obvious choice here is bananas but your truly is allergic to them which makes it quite difficult... so, i have incorporated many of these into my diet to help with this...

Winter squash
Yogurt, fat-free
Halibut
Broccoli
Pork tenderloin
Salmon
Chicken breast
Tuna
dark leafy greens
mushroom

i also have been taking abb pure protein shakes after workouts and the chocolate flavor carries a nice amount of potassium as well...

the ratios are so touchy on hgh with sodium/potassium and being off the slightest fraction is the difference between holding water or not...

Run it along MK677 ? Or GH as a standalone to determine personal response ?

i want to run it without another acting secretagogue being that hgh IS real growth hormone itself as to opposed to releasers... it skews the actual results because clearly it will enhance it to a much higher extent... I WILL incorporate it in due time for enhancement though for sure!

the first obvious choice here is bananas but your truly is allergic to them which makes it quite difficult... so, i have incorporated many of these into my diet to help with this...

Winter squash
Yogurt, fat-free
Halibut
Broccoli
Pork tenderloin
Salmon
Chicken breast
Tuna
dark leafy greens
mushroom

i also have been taking abb pure protein shakes after workouts and the chocolate flavor carries a nice amount of potassium as well...

the ratios are so touchy on hgh with sodium/potassium and being off the slightest fraction is the difference between holding water or not...

Would potassium supplements be easier to control ?

i want to run it without another acting secretagogue being that hgh IS real growth hormone itself as to opposed to releasers... it skews the actual results because clearly it will enhance it to a much higher extent... I WILL incorporate it in due time for enhancement though for sure!

This will be impressive i would think, lol

This will be cool. Looking forward to seeing g what it does for you. How are you gonna run it?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I saw 3iu but are you doing a 5 on 2 off for just all the way through 3iu everyday?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Im right behind you bro.... been waiting for a restock

Would potassium supplements be easier to control ?

No not at all... Thats definitely no substitute at all... The amount of potassium it brings is minimal at best... Its a nice aide but its kind of like protein powder... It has a small place but its no substitute for real food... A supplement is just that... Something supplementary to aide the main source

Its best to take it everyday. I also am of the phylosophy. You grow and change when you rest. So take it before bed where it can do the most good. Some take it in the day but your body will burn it and use and not produce its own.

Taking at ensures that your natural release of growth hormone throughout the day continues.

PHURIOUS

Me too. Maybe if the law of attraction is real I'll think some into my mailbox [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom