napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmatest c250

BigBusiness

d31771166aa5f7c57053f9a567b846be.jpg

PHARMATEST C250 (Testosterone Cypionate) is one of the best mass building anabolics known to man and is a highly recommended as the base of any mass building cycle. Testosterone is responsible for promoting health and well-being through enhanced libido, energy, immunity, increased fat loss, gaining and maintaining lean muscle mass, preventing Osteoporosis (loss of bone density), and possible protection against heart disease. It combines excellently with many other compounds both oral and injectable as part of a potent stack.

With a half-life of around 7-8 days, it is a slow release ester, similar to PHARMATEST E300 (Testosterone Enanthate).

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

6a5ccb6e2e68ca2f8dece564f2a81285.jpg

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

EXTREMELYHAPPY

RATING:*EXCELLENT

*Verified Purchase

Ive used almost every product PHARMACOM offers and i love them all. Ive been purchasing from these folks for quite a while and ive gotten every order and like i said,, the products are awesome! Thanks PHARMACOM

PDQ

*Verified Purchase

The test c250 was a great product,but ther is a product that I have had from Pharmacomstore that is bad..made me feel young and strong,Nd my labido was threw the roof.. thank you Pharmacomstore

MARK F

*Verified Purchase

Showed up in two different deliveries. I had great results and will reorder forsure

FOREVER-PUMPED

*Verified Purchase

Ive used almost every product offered here and i love them ALL,, ive never experienced PIP or any issues at all. The NAN-600, TEST-E, and D-BOLOS are definetly some of my favorites,, the sust-500 is another i really like! overall ive been extremely happy with everything from the shipping process to the results i get. Every email i send i get a quick response, i will be a customer for many years to come, thanks fellas!

COUCHLOCKD

Great gear*
I called feel it much better than us pharmacy watson

Also came from Asia took a few days longer, but they gave me 50 adex pills instead of the 20 I ordered

Darius is the man!!

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

*Verified Purchase

I am so happy that my first order finally came here in California. It arrived a little over 2 weeks but I am satisfied because it arrived with no problems and the products they have all look legit and clean! Mark N.

GERBOY

*Verified Purchase

First i had problems with my order but they reshiped it and everything went great. Great stuff thanks.

JAY

*Verified Purchase

Excellent quality gear! 2 weeks into cycle. I feel and see results. I received both items that I ordered, plus 1. Thanks for that Darius! Good communication from start to finish , and awesome tracking on my order. So very Professional!

GYM RAT

*Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

GYMRAT

*Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Fast shipping!!

CARM

RATING:*GOOD

*Verified Purchase

MY REVIEW IS BASED ON THE ORDER, SHIPPING AND PACKAGING SINCE I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER. IT TOOK 1 DAY UNDER 3 WEEKS TO GET TO THE STATES...BUT THE REP TOLD ME OF A WEEK DELAY IN SHIPPING, THEY SENT ME A GIFT PRODUCT I DIDN'T PAY FOR AND OFFERED A DISCOUNT ON MY NEXT ORDER. THEY ANSWERED EVERY MESSAGE I SENT, WERE ABSOLUTELY AS POLITE AS COULD BE SINCE I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE TIME IT WAS TAKING TO GET HERE{BEEN RIPPED OF BEFORE AND WAS REALLY HOPING TO FIND A GOOD COMPANY}. THE SHIPPING ENVELOPE WAS AS PROFESSIONAL IN APPEARANCE AS IT COULD POSSIBLY BE AND THE PRODUCTS ARE IN FIRST CLASS PACKAGING ...BETTER THAN YOU GET AT A PHARMACY. IM BETTING THE PRODUCTS ARE GREAT TOO! I'LL LET YOU KNOW SHORTLY. DAMN ...I'M JUST HAPPY THE GEAR CAME!

MOUNTAIN_MUSCLE

*Verified Purchase

Very good product. I used it to cruise for 8 weeks with and was still making gains while doing so!

TEAMGUY-US

*Verified Purchase

No worries with these guys. 100% 5 Stars, Quality, Service, Legitimacy.

TEAMGUY-US

*Verified Purchase

Awesome turn-around. Can't beat the quality all the way around. Flawless.

TEAMGUY-US

*Verified Purchase

Elite product, service, packaging etc. Solid communication. I don't cut corners or deal with people who do. 5 star recommendation. Can't say enough about these guys.

ANTHONY123

*Verified Purchase

Always the base of my cycles and I loved it. Great product and it was my first time ordering pharmacom products. I'm wrapping up a 12 week test/DECA/dbol with amazing results. Thanks guys!

KJ

*Verified Purchase

Quality of Product (is it real): As good as it gets for Test C. Legit stuff. Zero difference from the Test C that I had before, which had come straight from my own doctor.*

Delivery Time: It got here in the time frame that Darius/Vladamire said it would.

Quality of Service: Outstanding. This shipment had to come out of Asia because they were out at the European location... which would make this take longer. Because I had to wait just a little more than first expected, Darius threw in one of their products for free. Now, that is a company that wants to provide great service and to keep their loyal customers satisfied. I can't say enough about these guys and their products. I get 100% of my gear from PharmaCom and have never gotten anything other than legit products that I ordered.

MARK F.

*Verified Purchase

Quick delivery, excellent service Blood test was at 1200.... Its legit.

GARY M

*Verified Purchase

Pharmacon is the only place to buy your gear..This stuff is legit..Have been happy with every order and every product..Customer service 5 stars..excellent.

TED M.

*Verified Purchase

This gear is top notch! results were almost immediate I couldnt believe it! Took time off from body building to raise a family so I took a desk job, that was 15 years ago, within a month I was seeing muscles I havent seen in 12 years!!!! Couldnt ask for anything more in terms of quality! Shipping was the best Ive ever seen especially given where its coming from. Darius my friend you are the best and have the best gear hands down. Customer for life here!!!

GLENSGROWING

RATING:*GOOD

*Verified Purchase

I received my merchandise lightning fast. Only 2 out of 3 items were shipped. I'm hoping to resolve this matter quickly because Pharmacom has a great reputation amongst my friends and the Internet and want to become a customer for life.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

500mg per week 4250 test score...Those are some damn good numbers
12b5a2fee1387f5b785799e48e512b3b.jpg

05bd996294e2a61c1b80ee90487d35b3.jpg

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

GSO brother.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Thanks bro! Trying to narrow down the source I want to use for my next cycle after transformation contest! I was really looking forward to trying Valhalla but not available. I have used pharmacom masteron and still have some winstrol! Love the products!

Thanks bro! Trying to narrow down the source I want to use for my next cycle after transformation contest! I was really looking forward to trying Valhalla but not available. I have used pharmacom masteron and still have some winstrol! Love the products!
Thanks bro. Pharmacom has great products. Can't go wrong with any source here. If there's anything I can help you with brother just shoot me a PM

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Top Bottom