bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy

Thread: Pharmalady Touchdown!!!

Pharmalady Touchdown!!!

Wow!! Only took 11 days total to receive my order. Pharmalady was even kind enough to throw in a few extra goodies as well. I'd like to thank her and her team for their professionalism and top notch customer service. It's time to cut up baby!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for your td pictures and the compliments on the services rendered. Pharmalady already provides high quality products at prices everyone can afford, so now more effort is being put into improving customer satisfaction.

Nice TD ...time to get shredded. .keep us posted on progress.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting
    Email me for product and price list = [email protected]

Just received my order a few days ago as well. Always great and speedy service. ����

Can you tell us if its worth ordering with her and better or at par compared to liquid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planning to buy sarms but still skeptic

Quote Originally Posted by Ecalica428 View Post
    Can you tell us if its worth ordering with her and better or at par compared to liquid?

It's a matter of preference, some people have problems taking tablets and prefer liquids. Others don't like the taste of liquids and prefer tablets. Did you know there are a lot of medications that come in both forms for example amoxicillin and they're equally effective. The only difference is liquids may be faster acting because it doesn't have to be dissolved.