napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady TD. Man she is a rockstar.

gear therapist

Economy shipping 8 days total. My mind is blown cause naps just took 60+ days. Eat that naps. She was so easy and pleasant to deal with. Now on to the packaging. Man am I impressed with the trickery here. It's is properly hidden. Can't show it but trust me, could fool any one.

Thanks for sharing bro... Welcome to the Pharma Lady experience!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh and btw GA Aromasin is my go to AI. Very solid...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but from all the bad reviews that I've read and the length of time that it takes naps To get us our products for the life of me I can't figure out why a senior member here would order from them ????????

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but from all the bad reviews that I've read and the length of time that it takes naps To get us our products for the life of me I can't figure out why a senior member here would order from them ????????

I found this place two weeks after placing order with naps. Didn't know this place existed. Now, I'm never looking back. If PL gear is gtg than I'm in for the long haul.

Hey bro you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. They have to do it themselves.

My previous reply was not meant for anyone in particular but just a general statement.

Yes I agree g2g from what I've read because that was my first order. She is also reseller not a lab. I'm sure if you did have a problem she would absolutely fix it. So far my experience with her has been awesome got my shipment in seven days including being held by customs for two of them . Sure does beat four weeks!!!!!

Cbbram and Pharma lady are 100% I always get a response I always get my order quick . 100 % quality .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom