bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaLady TD

amann182523

207f98ebf5aaf1881d665c91b0d13061.jpg

Started my Cardarine journey today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was to. But I'll order it when it comes out. Figured I could start with this and add that In about a month.

Let me know how you like the GW - I've been on and off GW and Sten. for the last 6ish months. I've had both good and bad vendors but no-one/nothing that's been consistent. I'm sure you've done your research but for cutting - leaning out I found 10 MG's in the AM and 10 in the early afternoon worked the best for me. I'm training for a marathon so on higher cardio days I bump it up t0 30mgs a day. Zero side effects on myend and clean blood work with a baseline from a month before i started - after my first cycle and one from a couple weeks ago.

Let me know how you like the GW - I've been on and off GW and Sten. for the last 6ish months. I've had both good and bad vendors but no-one/nothing that's been consistent. I'm sure you've done your research but for cutting - leaning out I found 10 MG's in the AM and 10 in the early afternoon worked the best for me. I'm training for a marathon so on higher cardio days I bump it up t0 30mgs a day. Zero side effects on myend and clean blood work with a baseline from a month before i started - after my first cycle and one from a couple weeks ago.

Yeah using it to increase my endurance to help me burn some unwanted fat on my body. Starting with 10mgs for the first week just so I can feel out the compound. I have only heard thing good things about PharmaLady products so I'm excited. During my workout this morning I swear I didn't feel tired lol. I know that's all In my head though. Looking forward to the ride and hardwork!

It took me a few days to fully feel it. Don't get me wrong - I've been on and off it enough that I can tell when it's in my system BUt it does half a longer half-life. You'll notice that you'll hit PR's a lot quicker and cardio becomes easier and your recovery time is so, so quick. What I really like about it is that even when I'm 30mgs a day I don't sell stemed out - I'm not jacked up and it hasn't affected my sleep.

It took me a few days to fully feel it. Don't get me wrong - I've been on and off it enough that I can tell when it's in my system BUt it does half a longer half-life. You'll notice that you'll hit PR's a lot quicker and cardio becomes easier and your recovery time is so, so quick. What I really like about it is that even when I'm 30mgs a day I don't sell stemed out - I'm not jacked up and it hasn't affected my sleep.

Did you burn any fat while you were on it?

In my opinion - again coming from someone that's cycled this several times - does taking GW automatically make your body burn fat? Well....kind of BUT it doesn't do the work for you. The way GW has worked for ME is I'm able to do more intense , longer cardio sessions with virtually no recovery time. Because you're going balls-to-the-wall your body is able to fire on all cylinders which mean you burn more calories. By no means does this mean you can eat what ever you want and not gain a pound. It makes cardio so, so much easier thus allowing your body to work harder and burning more calories.

Long story short - yes I cut a good amount of weight on GW.

In my opinion - again coming from someone that's cycled this several times - does taking GW automatically make your body burn fat? Well....kind of BUT it doesn't do the work for you. The way GW has worked for ME is I'm able to do more intense , longer cardio sessions with virtually no recovery time. Because you're going balls-to-the-wall your body is able to fire on all cylinders which mean you burn more calories. By no means does this mean you can eat what ever you want and not gain a pound. It makes cardio so, so much easier thus allowing your body to work harder and burning more calories.

Long story short - yes I cut a good amount of weight on GW.

Thanks for the response brother. I fucking HATE doing cardio, legit feels like my let's turn into cylinder blocks lol. I hope this shit helps.

Thanks for the response brother. I fucking HATE doing cardio, legit feels like my let's turn into cylinder blocks lol. I hope this shit helps.

You're very welcome - I've lost over 140ish pounds since June of 2016. I made a lot of mistakes but finally got it right - hint it's 80% diet 20% gym time!

I waited until I'd been "natural" for two years until I dabbled in PEDS. At anyrate - you're welcome please PM me if you want more details or have questions.

I've had good luck with Cardarine in the past and am looking to switch up suppliers as i've learned mine isn't really popular around here. Even if my stuff was diluted I was pretty impressed! You'll have to keep us posted and good luck loosing that weight!

Top Bottom