napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmalady Shipping Option

PharmaLadyRep

Due to the current state of the world, economy shipping is **SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.** Only express shipping is available, this post will be updated when economy shipping becomes an available option. Thanks in advance for your understanding and support.

The Pharmalady Team.

Is she still shipping to the United States? Express shipping was not an option for the United States a few months ago, is it now?

Can you post the April product list please?

Last edited:
If express shipping was not an option for the U.S. before, how is it now? If it is then that's great, but I thought it was for only limited areas in Europe and Asia. Can we expect the same (4-5) day estimate as people overseas?

If express shipping was not an option for the U.S. before, how is it now? If it is then that's great, but I thought it was for only limited areas in Europe and Asia. Can we expect the same (4-5) day estimate as people overseas?
Shipping and payment options do change from time to time. These changes are made to better service the customer. With what's going on in the world, the postal service isn't to concerned about economy shipping. Yes, express is still estimated at 4 to 5 days

Shipping and payment options do change from time to time. These changes are made to better service the customer. With what's going on in the world, the postal service isn't to concerned about economy shipping. Yes, express is still estimated at 4 to 5 days

Fair enough. Will be ordering soon. Thank you for the info.

Anyone get the Express Shipping in the US yet? I want some insight before ordering again..

I had orders land on West coast in 5 days from Pharma lady. Never had any issues with this company. All products were great.

Ouch I couldnt get express shipping to US,but all mine vitamins came fast as always thanks guys for awesome business,im still waiting on a tracking number from 3/28 order ..No one can find my order, per rep - (sorry still cant find your order?)per 4/17 rep email but funds was picked up on 3/31.And i resent all original info again Im not sure if mine fell under the post above dated 4/6 ..never a problem in past, as well eagle landed from previous order on 3/11 with tracking w/o requesting ..im sure people get busy i hate emailing.
Are you referring to a missing order from Pharmalady?

Ouch I couldnt get express shipping to US,but all mine vitamins came fast as always thanks guys for awesome business,im still waiting on a tracking number from 3/28 order ..No one can find my order, per rep - (sorry still cant find your order?)per 4/17 rep email but funds was picked up on 3/31.And i resent all original info again Im not sure if mine fell under the post above dated 4/6 ..never a problem in past, as well eagle landed from previous order on 3/11 with tracking w/o requesting ..im sure people get busy i hate emailing.

I'm in the same boat. Put an order in on 3/15. I didn't know about the express only shipping at that point and still no package. I usually get them in 7-10 days. I pretty much gave up hope of them coming.
I can't wait till this covid crap is over.

I have the May pricelist and it leads me to believe that DHL is the only shipping available to several countries including US... I plan to order and see what happens... I have done regular business with Pharmalady for about 5 years now and have only had a problem once but it was resolved...

I have the May pricelist and it leads me to believe that DHL is the only shipping available to several countries including US... I plan to order and see what happens... I have done regular business with Pharmalady for about 5 years now and have only had a problem once but it was resolved...

Let us know how it goes.

Top Bottom