napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady is second to none

moebetter

Pharmalady never ceases to amaze me with her fast, discreet and professional service. She should be called wonder women, since she has people wondering how she provides such fast service. Thanks is also given to cbbram for being on top of his game. #dynamicduo

Last edited:
Pharmalady never ceases to amaze me with her fast, discreet and professional service. She should be called wonder women, since she has people wondering how she provides such fast service. Thanks is also given to cbbram for being top of his game. #dynamicduo
I'm amazed at her service. I second that!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words bro... You've been a loyal repeat customer and it's always nice to get good feedback.

Pharmalady never ceases to amaze me with her fast, discreet and professional service. She should be called wonder women, since she has people wondering how she provides such fast service. Thanks is also given to cbbram for being on top of his game. #dynamicduo

ccbram is top notch no doubt, dudes always hard at work making things move better, smoother and faster. There are a few reps I myself would deal with on a one on one level and he's at the top of my list (lol, other than myself of course) but he makes PL, already a solid source, an even better experience. Fast service, friendly service and reliability confirmed in a sea of overseas suppliers. You're in good hands with ccbram at the helm no doubt.

ccbram is top notch no doubt, dudes always hard at work making things move better, smoother and faster. There are a few reps I myself would deal with on a one on one level and he's at the top of my list (lol, other than myself of course) but he makes PL, already a solid source, an even better experience. Fast service, friendly service and reliability confirmed in a sea of overseas suppliers. You're in good hands with ccbram at the helm no doubt.
Thanks bro... I appreciate the positive feedback coming from someone whom I look to for advice occasionally. Means a lot.

Dear Sir thank you for your post, you are always a pleasure to do business with and i am very appreciative.

Top Bottom