napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmalady and Sarms

PharmaLadyRep

There’s seems to have been an increase in the interest for sarms and we’d like to remind everyone that among other things Pharmalady is an approved source for sarms. She was sourcing sarms long before she was allowed to advertise on Isarms, why you ask? That’s because Dylan has a long and meticulous vetting process. This not only includes the sponsor, but it also includes making sure they’re products are of high quality. For more information send your questions to; [email protected] and for a price list send your inquiry to; [email protected].

Thank You,
The Pharmalady Team

Global Anabolics
f83b4185860dec6ae0eafcb6489d5320.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Global anabolics s 23 is fire. To anyone looking for Tren-like aggression/drying/vascularity/strength/mental focus without all the nasty side effects try 20 mg of s-23 1h pre-workout.I suggest you be on cycle, cruise or TRT cuz that stuff is as supressive as a steroid.

Definitely looks promising. I'm considering adding some sarms in my next run. Too many bunk sarms out there now a days . Def interested in trying out the lgd and gw

Want sarms?
Pharmalady's got you covered at unbeatable prices, so there's no reason for you to bypass them due to the high cost.

Last edited:
Top Bottom