napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

pharmalady review

poolhalljunkie

I started using pharmalady last year for testosterone replacement therapy I do my blood work so far I have four orders that went through extremely smoothly packages were discreet my orders included testoviron 300 HCG Arimidex nolvadex clomiphene bio trope I've had blood work done in different combinations and they all came back great the only thing I haven't tested is the bio trope. I started taking it a few weeks ago but I don't do a lot 2 IU a day 5 days a week. Just for the information on the blood work I take 120 mg per week of the enanthate split two times per week my free and total test are in the upper limits. I decided from the start to take an anti-estrogen when I didn't need to and a half a milligram twice per week crashed my estrogen I found out for sure using blood work so Arimidex is good. A few months ago I added HCG to my protocol tested blood work again testosterone and estrogen were higher than usual and I feel a little bit foggy on HCG so I know it's good to go I use the nolvadex sometimes to combat estrogenic side effects and it has worked for me clomiphene I haven't used I just keep that around in case I have to go off I need some sort of recovery protocol.

PL is legit. Products are great quality and there's a wide variety to chose from. Customer service is excellent too: An order I made got seized by customs in Chicago in 2017. I was in the process of working out a reshipment with her when I got sent to prison late in 2017 for something I had been fighting for a couple years prior. I get released 2 years later and I emailed her back explaining where I had been and....SHE RESHIPPED IT. FOR FREE. No questions asked. And this one didn't get seized.

Tell me that's not great customer service!

PL is legit. Products are great quality and there's a wide variety to chose from. Customer service is excellent too: An order I made got seized by customs in Chicago in 2017. I was in the process of working out a reshipment with her when I got sent to prison late in 2017 for something I had been fighting for a couple years prior. I get released 2 years later and I emailed her back explaining where I had been and....SHE RESHIPPED IT. FOR FREE. No questions asked. And this one didn't get seized.

Tell me that's not great customer service!
[emoji106]

Top Bottom