napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmalady communication issues?

Ewrecktor

Has anyone else has trouble reaching Pharmalady recently? I put in an order a few weeks ago and have sent multiple emails with no response. I know she was having technical issues with her price list email so maybe her other email address is having the same issues?
She’s always so great with response times, shipping times, etc... so this is surprising to me.
Is there a Pharmalady rep that might be able to help get this issue resolved?

She is definitely having issues. I have been waiting for a response to my reshipment status for over 2 months now and no one can give me any information. Not Pharamalady, Pharamaladyquestions, or any reps!

She is definitely having issues. I have been waiting for a response to my reshipment status for over 2 months now and no one can give me any information. Not Pharamalady, Pharamaladyquestions, or any reps!
Send your email address to [email protected] and put reshipment in the subject line and you'll be contacted concerning this matter.

I have, several times. All they say is that my information has been forwarded to Pharmalady and that there is no time frame for reshipments. It has been over 2 months since I first sent them reshipment information along with several inquiries and this is the best response I have gotten. I have dealt with her several times in the past and have never received this lack of customer service. I am very disappointed.

I’ve already done what you suggested several times as I mentioned before and have received No Help. I am ready to consider the matter a lost issue and the Forums have a right to know.

Ok, I'll inform her that this matter is closed and you will no longer be ordering from her. I also hope posting this gives you the satisfaction your looking for and with any business there'll never be 100% customer satisfaction no matter what you do. Sorry you fell into the small percent of unsatisfied customers. Good luck with who ever you choose for your future transactions.

I have been 100% satisfied with all my transactions except for this one. And if posting the slightest complaint bothers you than this should have been resolved weeks ago when I started reaching out for help. I think we can all agree that waiting more than 2 months for a simple update is unacceptable. Thank you for your help.

It doesn't bother me at all, you have every right to post your dissatisfaction. I'm sorry that one transaction out of many successful ones has cause you to become so disgruntled. I've said all I have to say and will no longer be responding to this post.

I placed an order earlier this week and they have been responsive thus far. Havent received a tracking number yet but otherwise good so far. From what I read reships take longer... hope all works out for ya!

Top Bottom