napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady

moebetter

Another outstanding td, this was her fastest yet. You can always count on her to take care of business. Thanks to cbbram as well, you are truly an asset.

Another outstanding td, this was her fastest yet. You can always count on her to take care of business. Thanks to cbbram as well, you are truly an asset.
Yes she's awesome! I'm in the middle of my quest now! Also cbbram for all you do bro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm just going to have to order from her just for the hell of seeing this speedy shipping and stealth. Has me intrigued

I put in my first order with her on Sunday. Can't wait to get it in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks bro... It's a pleasure chatting with you and helping out when I can.

I'm just going to have to order from her just for the hell of seeing this speedy shipping and stealth. Has me intrigued
I get asked a variety of questions about what I think about certain products. It's smart to ask questions but sometimes you just have to try for yourself and see what works for you. One size does not fit all if you know what I mean.

I get asked a variety of questions about what I think about certain products. It's smart to ask questions but sometimes you just have to try for yourself and see what works for you. One size does not fit all if you know what I mean.
That's funny you said that. I was going to ask you about platinum biotech Anadrol. They are so tiny. On my second week.

Last edited:
That's funny Tully said that. I was going to ask you about platinum biotech Anadrol. They are so tiny. On my second week.

I'm on my 11th day of plat bio anadrol. Up 15 lbs wtf lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I'm on my 11th day of plat bio anadrol. Up 15 lbs wtf lol

Well my stomach is a 1/3 of the size of normal but I eat good. I'm on my 2nd week. Do you split them? I am but the half is so freaking small! Are thou art 50mg /ed? Thanks bro.

Yeah I know I'm one of them guys who asks that. Ha

Well my stomach is a 1/3 of the size of normal but I eat good. I'm on my 2nd week. Do you split them? I am but the half is so freaking small! Are thou art 50mg /ed? Thanks bro.

Yeah week one I was splitting them and taking a.m and pre workout (6pm) now I take 100mg a day 1 pill am and pre

Yeah week one I was splitting them and taking a.m and pre workout (6pm) now I take 100mg a day 1 pill am and pre

I wanted to do that but I'm running Tren A also. And Proviron amongst other things. I have a pump from help though. Saturday will be 2 weeks on.

Top Bottom