napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacon ws out of stock

josh17

Need to place an order for test e 300 and arimadex soon. Do pharmacon not sell their own products anymore?

We no longer supply Pharmacom products anymore, we are selling and adding the highest quality pharma grade products we can find to our website instead. It was a decision we made.

PharmaComStore rep
“taz10” for 10% off

I ordered my stuff in March received in April and about to run (pharmacom labs). Hope its legit. This abrupt change seems extremely sketchy without any news or notice. Any insight as to what happened?

I ordered my stuff in March received in April and about to run (pharmacom labs). Hope its legit. This abrupt change seems extremely sketchy without any news or notice. Any insight as to what happened?

The decision of change was not based off the quality, the Pharmacom we sold is 100% legit.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off

I wish I new earlier that you stopped selling pharamcom. Placed my order and didn't receive my tren. Was given a promo code to reorder. So I did. Ordered deca and anadrol of alphapharma. To my surprise today only recieved 50 syringes. 2 attempts to get gear. Atleast I only lost 300+ dollars later on could of been worse.

I wish I new earlier that you stopped selling pharamcom. Placed my order and didn't receive my tren. Was given a promo code to reorder. So I did. Ordered deca and anadrol of alphapharma. To my surprise today only recieved 50 syringes. 2 attempts to get gear. Atleast I only lost 300+ dollars later on could of been worse.

Did you speak to Customer Support via Email? We always ensure packages arrive one way or another.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

Hello Sir!
Please contact our support line or send us a PM with your order number. We operate multiple warehouses and many times orders are split in 2 or even 3 packages depending on specific stock availability at our locations.
We are active since 2008, present on all the major boards and arguably the most reviewed and discussed online source ... we can assure you that there is no customer who has ever lost money with us.

Please stay in touch with our team, which promptly replies to all inquiries, for a fast resolution.

Thank you,
PCS Team

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Top Bottom