napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacon Review

Nate28

This was my first purchase online and i was very skeptical to say the least. After reading every kind of review i decided to go with Pharmacom. I ordered test cyp 250 and Anaridex. The Anaridex arrived in about 2 weeks and the test took 3 weeks. During this waiting time i was very anxious so i was constantly sending emails to them and PM to Tazz. Tazz was a great help and always quick to respond and helpful and did not mind answering me which helped ease my mind. Products look exactly as advertise and so far everything has been great! I will post blood in a couple weeks and update this post with gains. I will defanitly be ordering from them in the future. isarms forum has been a great source of knowledge aslo.

IMG_3777.jpg

Awesome man!!!!

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

This was my first purchase online and i was very skeptical to say the least. After reading every kind of review i decided to go with Pharmacom. I ordered test cyp 250 and Anaridex. The Anaridex arrived in about 2 weeks and the test took 3 weeks. During this waiting time i was very anxious so i was constantly sending emails to them and PM to Tazz. Tazz was a great help and always quick to respond and helpful and did not mind answering me which helped ease my mind. Products look exactly as advertise and so far everything has been great! I will post blood in a couple weeks and update this post with gains. I will defanitly be ordering from them in the future. isarms forum has been a great source of knowledge aslo.

View attachment 5744

Thank you Sir for your trust!

Pharma is the Best. I used there test E 300 at 400 mg per week. Free test came at 2,300 on Blood work. LOVE Pharma!

Top Bottom