napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacomstore.ws vial content amounts

ThepoManta

Hey people,

I want to place an order soon, within 2 months from now, but I have one simple question.
I would need 12 or 13 ml of Deca for this cycle, so I will just order 2 bottles. (1 ml per week)
But I want to use 500mg per week of Test-C with it, so I would need about 28 ml of Test-C in total. (2 ml per week)

In the previous cycle I ran, one of the bottles had for example 12 ml in it, and another one had about 8 I would say. (good thing I ordered one vial extra)
My question is: Do the Pharmacomstore.ws vials have this (minor) issue too? (If so, I will just order 4 vials instead of 3.)

Thanks!

I've had that happen on several bottles-not from Pharmacom. Even had it happen from my pharmacy.

Hey people,

I want to place an order soon, within 2 months from now, but I have one simple question.
I would need 12 or 13 ml of Deca for this cycle, so I will just order 2 bottles. (1 ml per week)
But I want to use 500mg per week of Test-C with it, so I would need about 28 ml of Test-C in total. (2 ml per week)

In the previous cycle I ran, one of the bottles had for example 12 ml in it, and another one had about 8 I would say. (good thing I ordered one vial extra)
My question is: Do the Pharmacomstore.ws vials have this (minor) issue too? (If so, I will just order 4 vials instead of 3.)

Thanks!

So one of your test vials was short, but it wasn't Pharamacom gear?

True story. -Nothing to do with Pharmacom at all. I Hope that wasn't implied in any way!!
I was merely stating that I've had bottles come with varying amounts in a supposed 10ml bottle. I got a Watson 10ml Test cyp from my pharmacy that only had about 8 mls in it. It was not enough to complete a 10 week run. Thank goodness I had some back-up from a trusted viking source to finish off with. I've learned that no matter what cycle I'm going to run, ALWAYS have a little extra on hand for UH-OH moments or those "what the fuck? times when the numbers just don't add up. Same with ancillaries. One can Never have too much protection.

Reason I ask is that your title is ambiguous. You can always contact Pharmacom via DM, they have an account on this board Pharmacom Labs. I did once and they replied within 24 hours

I'm not the OP.. I was just relaying to him..Ive had similar issues but not from Pharmacom.

Hey people,

Thanks!

Hello Sir!
Please check our official store website and see actual videos from our production facility with our manufacturing process, the automatic filling line which is fully computerized and extremely precise.

Thank you!

Hello Sir!
Please check our official store website and see actual videos from our production facility with our manufacturing process, the automatic filling line which is fully computerized and extremely precise.

Thank you!

Thank you all for commenting. Was seriously not implying something was wrong with Pharmacom gear! :) Just asking about the filling system, since I don't want to get short on Test etc.

Pharmacom, thanks for commenting too, will order in about 2 weeks when I get my salary :) Really looking forward to Pharmacom gear! (Will do a log!)

Also remember with an exact 10ml you get about 9.5 out of the bottle because a small amount is wasted in the needle each time . You can mitigate this by pulling just slightly less little under one 10th of cc each time and pulling a bit of air into the syringe and injecting downward so the air bubble goes in last pushing all from the syringe . I do this with my wife's injections because her doses are so small she may get 30 doses from a 10ml vial and what's left in the needle is a considerable amount considering how little she uses and the fact that real primo 200 is 160 a vial

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Bro, just order an extra vial of everything you run. People accidentally drop and break their vials everyday. What happens if your 2/3 in your cycle and the vial breaks? Gear is cheap, there is no reason for you to be.

Top Bottom