napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaComStore.ws - HUGE NEWS !!!

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
We are now offering a wide range of NEW products on our website due to high demand,

NEW PRODUCTS:

SUPERDROL
CABERGOLINE
NOLVADEX
METHY 1 TEST
ORAL TREN
HCG
INSULIN
T4
ALDACTONE
LIPITOR

& So much more, come check our our huge new product release at www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off!

2b2542e309182d4583c4efc40c1385b6.png

Last edited:
Thinking about trying the superdrol for a future cycle/recomp. The only thing keeping me away is sides/toxicity

Thinking about trying the superdrol for a future cycle/recomp. The only thing keeping me away is sides/toxicity

Do your research, take your supports, take the right dose for the correct time and don’t abuse it, and you should be A ok brother.

Ya, I’m a lil intrigued with the humatrope. That’s a good price for the 72iu option. Has anyone ordered this here?

We get hundreds of orders a day and our HGH prices and potency is actually what a ton of people love about us, ps, don’t forget about “taz15” for 15% off!

Is the shipping domestic as not to take a chance on the customs letter ( USA)?

Hello Sir!
2 of our warehouses have 100% shipping success rate to US for 8 consecutive months in a row so you can trustfully consider those.

Thank you,
PCS

Is the shipping domestic as not to take a chance on the customs letter ( USA)?

It’s international, but we haven’t had a package seized in close to a year, so rest assured you will receive your delivery.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off

Top Bottom