napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaComStore Website Update Complete

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
For past 13 hours users were unable to add products to their cart on the website due to website maintenance, please know this issue is now fixed and the website is back in our operating 100% standards ready to accept orders.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Just made my first order with them, looking forward to receiving the products and will post up pictures once received. Thanks Tazz!

Just made my first order with them, looking forward to receiving the products and will post up pictures once received. Thanks Tazz!

Not a problem man, here for all your future questions. Thank you for choosing and putting your trust in us.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Got my package today finally. I ordered from a Canadian/european shop or at least thats what the site said, but then I noticed tracking it, it came from china which isn't a problem. I got the Test Cyp 250 by dragon pharm. I'll update in a few weeks with progress as to how well its working. I am happy it did show, especially coming from china all the way to the states.

Got my package today finally. I ordered from a Canadian/european shop or at least thats what the site said, but then I noticed tracking it, it came from china which isn't a problem. I got the Test Cyp 250 by dragon pharm. I'll update in a few weeks with progress as to how well its working. I am happy it did show, especially coming from china all the way to the states.

Awesome!! Can you post a thread reviewing our customer service and a picture of products please under source talk? Would mean so much to us!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom