bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaComStore TD

P0N

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
td.jpg

PharmaComStore comes through for me with yet another TD. Picked up some extra clomid, some more 10mg anavar for the girlfriend, and 2 bags of proviron to run through an upcoming a dbol front-loaded test/deca cycle I'm planning to start in May. As a nice bonus, they threw in a free vial of test prop (every order I've made with them, they've added nice extras). This was my 5th time ordering through them, and as always the process was easy, painless, and straightforward. I was able to use a generous discount from the first PCS auction thread, and combine it with the bitcoin discount as well to get a wonderful deal. As usual, the BTC payment is processed right away and the order was shipped the day after that. The tracking number can take another one or two business days, but it's not a huge rush since it takes a little while for the gear to arrive from overseas anyhow. This one took 4 weeks to arrive in my mailbox in NYC, which is generally how long it takes for all my overseas items to make it here (although I have received a PCS TD in just 3 weeks before). I have been running Dragon Pharma products I get through PCS for a bit now, and have never been disappointed with the results. My girlfriend and I are definitely all set for our next cycle, and mostly set for the one after as well (except maybe grabbing a little more test e for me, and possibly some primo for her).
tda.jpg
Thanks to PharmaComStore, Tazz, and the rest of their reps for making this yet another happy experience!

Sweet man!!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I also look forward to hearing your product result feedback in the upcoming months!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Will do. I just finished PCT from a dbol front loaded test cycle over the holidays, also all Dragon Pharma from PCS, and made really excellent strength gains (added 20 to 35 pounds to a lot of my 1 rep max on a lot of lifts). I'll be all set to run again at the very end of April. I'm planning to run a 14 week DP Test E and Deca cycle (possibly front loaded again), and I'll definitely update with my results. For now though, it's a bit of intermittent fasting and extra cardio, since I let my diet get a little too dirty over the holiday bulk *sigh*

Top Bottom