napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaComStore TD

Big c

Just want to say thanks for the delivery and the extras. It's always nice to see presents

Thank you brother! got any pics ?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Ok I think I got it
655b94f99736b7d74e98a1bc574d7c8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ok I think I got it
655b94f99736b7d74e98a1bc574d7c8a.jpg

Heck yes man!! I’m loving it!!! Can’t wait to hear your usage feedback on it!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Yes sir bro I'll be Checking back in. And glad to support the forum def some of the most trusted sources around

Yes sir bro I'll be Checking back in. And glad to support the forum def some of the most trusted sources around

I really appreciate it brother! Means a lot you trusted us!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I gotta say from the day I asked Pharmacom Rep about how long it takes to ship its only been like 5 or 6 days if that and today it showed up. Shipping was quick and the service was amazing they were with me through the whole process. So glad I found out about you guys I wont be going anywhere else!!
(Picture is small and sideways tried fixing it but cant figure it out my bad everyone)
15527019196166597804179960513505.jpg

Last edited:
Nice TD! Keep us updated on how your cycle goes...I am considering trying SIS products for a future cycle myself.

Will do!! I'm excited just started today will deff keep everyone posted. And yeah bro ive always used SIS with good results so you won't be disappointed!

Awesome TD! Looking forward to future updates!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I gotta say from the day I asked Pharmacom Rep about how long it takes to ship its only been like 5 or 6 days if that and today it showed up. Shipping was quick and the service was amazing they were with me through the whole process. So glad I found out about you guys I wont be going anywhere else!!
(Picture is small and sideways tried fixing it but cant figure it out my bad everyone)

Thanks for posting the TD. Fixed the pic:

TD.png

Will do!! I'm excited just started today will deff keep everyone posted. And yeah bro ive always used SIS with good results so you won't be disappointed!

SIS is awesome!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Ok, plz don’t make fun of me for asking this and just remember everyone was “ new/noob “ at one point lol, but I keep seeing “ TD “ but have no clue what it stands for lol, can someone fill me in? Thanks

I’m thinking it means “ touchdown “ as in, I received my order? I just wanted to make sure.

Last edited:
Ok, plz don’t make fun of me for asking this and just remember everyone was “ new/noob “ at one point lol, but I keep seeing “ TD “ but have no clue what it stands for lol, can someone fill me in? Thanks

I’m thinking it means “ touchdown “ as in, I received my order? I just wanted to make sure.

That is indeed correct.

Yes Touchdown. Like order received. Normally posted with pictures. Means you were satisfied with the service.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom