V.I.P.
548af0b129da0e82b928a592c0ffa7ee.jpg

DESCRIPTION

Chemical name: 1α-Methyl-17β-hydroxy-[5α]-androstan-3-one
Formula: C20H3O2
Anabolic activity index: 150%
Androgenic activity index: 40%

PROVIRONOS 50

Provironos is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. In clinical practice it is used to treat sexual dysfunction of various kinds, which are most often caused by a low level of endogenous testosterone. It can enhance potency and sexual interest and, in some cases, increase the sperm count. The drug does not stimulate the production of testosterone by the body, it simply replaces its lack.

Proviron is not an ideal drug for growing muscle mass. It works in the best way in stack with other anabolic steroids such as testosterone. Proviron has antiestrogenic activity, i.e. prevents conversion of steroids into estradiol.

The second advantage of proviron is that it greatly reduces sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), increasing amount of free (= bioavailable and active) testosterone in the blood. In fact, studies have shown that mesterolone is capable of binding to SHBG much stronger than any other steroid.

Proviron as a derivative of dihydrotestosterone gives the muscles hardness and density, while at the same time contributing to the burning of excess fat, hence it`s an ideal choice for cutting cycles.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Last edited:
Lab results for our Mesterolone - Proviron 50. Check the results and instructions on how to check authenticity.

PROVIRONOS 50 - PROVIRON

Simec AG [web] is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this PROVIRONOS lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C42301. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.
http://www.simec.ch/en/kontakt-us.html

c1f76849f777c7f8d082a4bc4532de66.jpg

Looks like I'm gonna throw another order in tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You loyal brother, let me know your order number when you order, i'll get you all squared away :)

Can also be ran efficiently in pct, pm for details.

Would Proviron contribute to mpb with those that are prone to it?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Would Proviron contribute to mpb with those that are prone to it?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
It's a DHT so yes. It's a mild one, but shedding will occur if you are prone.
It wasn't too bad when I ran it but I did experience a little bit of additional hairs falling out. Winstrol really started fucking with me. No more DHT's for me for a while.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

1e6855b76e4e50191bf8ecc80e6f67b2.jpg

Hey people, sorry to dust off an old topic. But I will order soon and I just had one question.

Are the Provironos tablets big enough and easy to split into two doses of 25mg so that I can take it in the morning and evening?

Hey people, sorry to dust off an old topic. But I will order soon and I just had one question.

Are the Provironos tablets big enough and easy to split into two doses of 25mg so that I can take it in the morning and evening?

They are tiny but i still managed to cut them in half with a pill cutter; however there isn't much need for 2 doses proviron has a decent half life.

They are tiny but i still managed to cut them in half with a pill cutter; however there isn't much need for 2 doses proviron has a decent half life.

I will just take one whole tablet every day then. Thanks a lot, Tazz.

Top Bottom