samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steroidify Dragon Pharma Lab Report Thread

Steroidify Dragon Pharma Lab Report Thread

Check out our Dragon Pharma Testosterone Propionate which makes a great base for running with Trenbolone Acetate, Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron), and many other compounds, or you can use it alone for your shorter cycle needs. Dragon Pharma test prop is offered in sterile 10ml vials at 100mg/ml. As with all of our product lines, PharmaComStore tests and stands behind all the products we sell.

Label Claim: Dragon Pharma Propionat has a label claim of 100mg/ml testosterone propionate

Actual Content: Dragon Pharma Propionat was determined to have an actual content of 110.675mg/ml

Check out the full lab analysis report below, and please visit PharmaComStore to see our entire line of competitively priced Dragon Pharma products today!

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Assistant Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Dragon Pharma never fails! Definitely one of our most popular!

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order
    —————————————————-
    For all your SARMs needs:

Don't forget to use your 10% discount code "taz10" along with using Bitcoin for a stacked discount of 15% off. On top of that, you can earn up to 15% reward bonus coins for every dollar spent. Each bonus coin is worth $1 for future purchases.

Start saving and earning today!

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Assistant Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Hey guys, keep in mind you can also get your Dragon Pharma AIs like Aromasin from PharmaComStore. As always we stand behind what we sell, so you know you are getting exactly what you expect. Check out our entire Dragon Pharm product line today!

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Check out Dragon Pharma tren ace from PharmaComStore as the perfect pairing with DP test prop. As always, we independently lab test the products we carry so you can be assured of what you are getting.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

At PharmaComStore we test and stand behind the products we sell. See all the lab reports at https://steroidify.com/labtests

Dragon Pharma Enantat 250 is presented in a 10ml vial and reportedly contains 250 milligrams of testosterone enanthate per milliliter according to the label and packaging. The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory Aktin Labs for HPLC-UV testing on 03 28, 2019. The quantitative dosage testing report was completed on 03 29, 2019.

Label claim: Dragon Pharma Enantat 250 has a label claim of 250 mg/ml testosterone enanthate.

Actual content: Dragon Pharma Enantat 250 was determined to have actual content of 278.86 mg/ml testosterone enanthate.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Still contemplating what to run for your Summer cut? Well, search no longer, because PharmaComStore has your all in one solution from Dragon Pharma. Try out Cut Mix 150 with 50mg Masteron, 50mg Test Prop, and 50mg Tren Ace per mL. As usual, you can always put your trust in PharmaComStore, because we test what we sell so you always know you are getting exactly what you paid for. Check out the lab report below, and order yours today!

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Looking for higher dose anavar tabs, and a price that won't break your budget? Well, PharamComStore has you covered as always with DragonPharma Anavar 50. Anavar is an expensive steroid that is often faked, but you don't have to worry, because we've already done the testing for you, so you can always rest assured you are getting the real thing. Check out the report below, and start getting your cycle together now.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Have you guys had any issues with the newer test e 400 or NPP 150 being underdosed? I just posted an update on my cycle so far and was just curious. I’ve always heard good about DP but unfortunately that hasn’t been my experience so far at all. You guys are a great source tho and no issues there and I appreciate how PCS and Tazz replied anytime I had a question or concern. Keep up the good customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by HardLuck71 View Post
    Have you guys had any issues with the newer test e 400 or NPP 150 being underdosed? I just posted an update on my cycle so far and was just curious. I’ve always heard good about DP but unfortunately that hasn’t been my experience so far at all. You guys are a great source tho and no issues there and I appreciate how PCS and Tazz replied anytime I had a question or concern. Keep up the good customer service!
    Blood work bro that's what mid cycle labs are for.