dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: PHARMACOMSTORE - Cycle Log

  1. #1

    PHARMACOMSTORE - Cycle Log

    Week 1 01/10/18

    Stats

    Age - 27
    Height - 5ft 11
    Weight - 80.8kg (178lbs)
    Years of training - 11

    Compounds

    DRAGON PHARMA - Enantat 250 @350mg
    https://pharmacomstore.ws/products/enantat-250/

    DRAGON PHARMA - TRENBOLONE 200 @350mg
    https://pharmacomstore.ws/products/trenbolone-200/
    Last edited by Cyclops; 10-11-2018 at 12:47 PM. Reason: added start date

  2. #2
    nice.gl with your cycle. Dragon pharma is a solid brand, i assume you're looking for a recomp ?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    nice.gl with your cycle. Dragon pharma is a solid brand, i assume you're looking for a recomp ?
    no pip whatsoever - also no tren cough, a god send. will be using this brand for my next cycle also, end of week 1 update will be posted tomorrow

  4. #4
    well, i didn't run tren yet but i assume if it's 200 mg/ml then it's enanthate and tren cough happens only at acetate

  5. #5
    Love it!! In for this!


    PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Love it!! In for this!


    PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order
    what's up Tazz? thanks for your code! will be using again for next cycle

    apologies all - had a change of ISP, more details of the log to come

  7. #7
    also can an admin/mod recover my initial post? thanks

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    what's up Tazz? thanks for your code! will be using again for next cycle

    apologies all - had a change of ISP, more details of the log to come
    Hey man!!! Awesome!!! Looking forward to it!


    PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order

  9. #9
    Week 2 08/10/18

    Weight - 81.3kg (179lbs)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Hey man!!! Awesome!!! Looking forward to it!


    PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order
    any specifics i need to cover in the log?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •