napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHARMACOMSTORE - Cycle Log

nice.gl with your cycle. Dragon pharma is a solid brand, i assume you're looking for a recomp ?

nice.gl with your cycle. Dragon pharma is a solid brand, i assume you're looking for a recomp ?

no pip whatsoever - also no tren cough, a god send. will be using this brand for my next cycle also, end of week 1 update will be posted tomorrow

well, i didn't run tren yet but i assume if it's 200 mg/ml then it's enanthate and tren cough happens only at acetate

Love it!! In for this!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Love it!! In for this!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

what's up Tazz? thanks for your code! will be using again for next cycle ;)

apologies all - had a change of ISP, more details of the log to come

what's up Tazz? thanks for your code! will be using again for next cycle ;)

apologies all - had a change of ISP, more details of the log to come

Hey man!!! Awesome!!! Looking forward to it!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

any specifics i need to cover in the log?

Not really! Just be detailed of how the product is working overall and your weight changes on the scale and in the gym, etc!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Week 3 15/10/18

Weight - 81.9kg (180.5lbs)

Experiencing nice incremental weight increase - will post a progress pic week 4.

Only sides experienced from the compounds (tren) some night sweats albeit completely managable, and insomnia which i'm combating with melatonan and cbd. previous weeks diet has been 80% dialed in, mostly due to intitial cravings of carbs. Learning is mostly this is a mental game and proper planning in terms of meal prep helps mitigate cheat meals. experiencing some lathargy however strenght at the gym is phenominal! and have reached PB on bench press of 220lbs and have to consider preserving joints and tendons during whilst strenght is rapidly increasing.

Week 3 15/10/18

Weight - 81.9kg (180.5lbs)

Experiencing nice incremental weight increase - will post a progress pic week 4.

Only sides experienced from the compounds (tren) some night sweats albeit completely managable, and insomnia which i'm combating with melatonan and cbd. previous weeks diet has been 80% dialed in, mostly due to intitial cravings of carbs. Learning is mostly this is a mental game and proper planning in terms of meal prep helps mitigate cheat meals. experiencing some lathargy however strenght at the gym is phenominal! and have reached PB on bench press of 220lbs and have to consider preserving joints and tendons during whilst strenght is rapidly increasing.

Keep up the good work, proud to see this progress.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Delivery Update - Just recently made a purchase for additional gear, customer service for delivery status has been great, communication and feedback has been second to none and full trackng is provided. great experience so far!

Keep up the good work, proud to see this progress.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

thanks brother! i left some positive feedback about the customer service from Pharma, but for some reason it has been deleted? :/

thanks brother! i left some positive feedback about the customer service from Pharma, but for some reason it has been deleted? :/
It's there now... I had to approve it. Some posts get flagged for approval by a moderator. I'm not certain what the criteria is.

It's there now... I had to approve it. Some posts get flagged for approval by a moderator. I'm not certain what the criteria is.

thanks brother! want to recognise a great company and service - people are quick to complain but very few take the time to acknowledge good service :)

Delivery Update - Just recently made a purchase for additional gear, customer service for delivery status has been great, communication and feedback has been second to none and full trackng is provided. great experience so far!

Awesome man!!! Glad you are satisfied, I am always here as your customer service rep to help you quickly and effectively.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Awesome man!!! Glad you are satisfied, I am always here as your customer service rep to help you quickly and effectively.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

appreciate that bro, had a nice delivery dropped off today ;)

Week 4 22/10/18

Weight - 83.2kg (183.4lbs)

Week 5 29/10/18 -

Weight - 86.6kg (190.9lbs)

Notes - from week 5 feel slightly sluggish however very strong and press and rep with ease and great form. can feel the e compound kick in and noticed a bump in weight significantly. look allot more full chest and delts being the highlights. apologies with the delay in the log had a family loss in addition to not feeling welcome by a certain members who criticised my cycle. IMO, everyone is different in terms to tolerance benefits and side effects etc. I genuinely feel like my body is responding very well to these compounds granted it's a first cycle - my weight was circa 70kg top of the year (very lean) to now approaching the end of the year sitting at 16kg more with still 3 weeks left of my cycle. this is a testament to the gear that I'm using from Pharma! very very satisfied and confident with the product quality etc. would only ever use/ trust this brand. only sides is mood fluctuation but that is depending on the current situations that I'm enduring essentially enhancing the highs and lows. stay tuned for week 6 this Monday! #dragonpharma

Top Bottom