napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaComStore brand question

KODA24

Hi gents.
I just ordered some non AAS supplies from Pharmacom. Eagerly awaiting my first order. My question is what brands of AAS have you had the best results with? Not knowing these manufacturers at all I hope to order and be sure I will be good to go. I appreciate your input. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi gents.
I just ordered some non AAS supplies from Pharmacom. Eagerly awaiting my first order. My question is what brands of AAS have you had the best results with? Not knowing these manufacturers at all I hope to order and be sure I will be good to go. I appreciate your input. Thanks!

I’m running alpha brand test and eq and am loving it. I also have dragon pharma aromasin that seems good, but won’t know for a another week until I have labs ran to check my ranges. Also I have a buddy on the alpha test e and deca and is making great gains from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had decent results with the Dragon Pharma Clenbuterol and Arimidex (as well as their Test Prop and Dianabol for AAS). I'll be running their Nolva and Clomid in a few weeks as part of my PCT, and I'm hoping they are good as well (no reason to think otherwise based on my experience so far with DP products).

I've had decent results with the Dragon Pharma Clenbuterol and Arimidex (as well as their Test Prop and Dianabol for AAS). I'll be running their Nolva and Clomid in a few weeks as part of my PCT, and I'm hoping they are good as well (no reason to think otherwise based on my experience so far with DP products).
Thanks bro great to hear.

I’m running alpha brand test and eq and am loving it. I also have dragon pharma aromasin that seems good, but won’t know for a another week until I have labs ran to check my ranges. Also I have a buddy on the alpha test e and deca and is making great gains from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bro.

Any update on order . Number of days for arrival. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

My only issue with pharmacom is shipping time. Normally a month to receive stuff. Never had issues with products.
That’s why I prefer other sources on here. I use IWGF and Robo.

It takes me on average 4 weeks to receive my orders from PharmaComStore as well (although sometimes a week less or a week more). It's international standard air mail shipping, so I expect that and just order what I need well ahead of time. I've also never had any issues with the products I receive, and they almost always throw in some free bonus gear.

Pharmacom brands question

Thank you for all the positive comments. We will be working with carriers to improve our future shipping speed.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I have gotten extras on most orders and it’s been very nice extras. Last order I received extra vial of deca.
I will say pharmacom does carry a much larger product line and some hard to find things.
It’s definitely a one stop shop for everything.

I've never had an issue with Pharmacom when it comes to orders. I receive them relatively quickly and as ordered. However, I'm not so thrilled with Alpha Pharm. I've run a cycle of (Winstrol) orals and am not running (DBol) orals and haven't felt anything. Yes, I know, orals aren't supposed to be run by themselves … but I wanted to see if they 'worked' at all. I have to say, I'm severely disappointed. I have some Alpha Pharm (Anadrol) yet to use, I'll let you know. Again, no issues with the company.

I've never had an issue with Pharmacom when it comes to orders. I receive them relatively quickly and as ordered. However, I'm not so thrilled with Alpha Pharm. I've run a cycle of (Winstrol) orals and am not running (DBol) orals and haven't felt anything. Yes, I know, orals aren't supposed to be run by themselves … but I wanted to see if they 'worked' at all. I have to say, I'm severely disappointed. I have some Alpha Pharm (Anadrol) yet to use, I'll let you know. Again, no issues with the company.
Good to know bro but my question is would whinny work better when paired with test? Your supposed to run test some form always.

Top Bottom