napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacomstore

So then any order have to pass throigh customs right? How is it that they claim to have a 100% delivery rating and that packages are received in under 2 weeks? Just wondering how they're different than all the other international sources.

So then any order have to pass throigh customs right? How is it that they claim to have a 100% delivery rating and that packages are received in under 2 weeks? Just wondering how they're different than all the other international sources.

yes it would have to go through customs. They report that based on month it seems. Sometimes they may have 1 seizure or 10 or 0. They send that out so that you have confidence in purchasing through them and that their packaging is "stealthy" and makes it through customs without issues.

Ok thanks. So would you recommend ordering from them? Anyone have any experience with their gear? Is it legit?

Ok thanks. So would you recommend ordering from them? Anyone have any experience with their gear? Is it legit?

Any time you order international, you run the risk of losing your package. No matter who it's from. I'm speaking from experience, not just from what I've read. You may order 10 times without a problem.. but keep in mind, there's ALWAYS a chance with international shipping, if something happening. Domestic is safer and extremely faster

They report that based on month it seems. Sometimes they may have 1 seizure or 10 or 0. They send that out so that you have confidence in purchasing through them and that their packaging is "stealthy" and makes it through customs without issues.

Hello Sir,

Your presumption is totally wrong ,we don't use this kind of misleading practices ...We have a 100% shipping success rate from our new international warehouse for the eight consecutive month now , that means 0 seizures in 8 months.

This can be confirmed by numerous customers who are also members of this board.

thank you

Hello Sir,

Your presumption is totally wrong ,we don't use this kind of misleading practices ...We have a 100% shipping success rate from our new international warehouse for the eight consecutive month now , that means 0 seizures in 8 months.

This can be confirmed by numerous customers who are also members of this board.

thank you

I’m not stating you had 10 seizures, I’m giving him an example for why it’s posted...so that you buy with confidence. Those aren’t direct statistics

Thanks for all the help. One last question... Is it safe to run a fat burner w Ephedra while running a cycle of test cyp @ 500 a wk and Anavar at 40 mg a day?

Thanks for all the help. One last question... Is it safe to run a fat burner w Ephedra while running a cycle of test cyp @ 500 a wk and Anavar at 40 mg a day?

I can't offer assistance for the cycle planning or products usage but for that you can get in touch with our pro ...Please contact our customer support on the website and they'll guide you from there.

thank you

Top Bottom