Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pharmacom vs Pharma Lady

Pharmacom vs Pharma Lady

I am a long time PharmaLady fan and never had an issue or read about a problem till the recent thread about her "bunk" A bombs.

I have tried her Thaiger, Platinum and Global products and never an issue.

I do see many posts by the Pharmacom rep about extremely good counterfeit gear.

So if I were to try Pharmacom what about the counterfeit gear? Why is the rep telling us there is lots of bunk but repping Pharmacom? How will one be assured they are getting the real deal?

I am not necessarily looking to leave Pharma Lady as I typically do test, GH and tren and never an issue. Now i am concerned about her Anadrol if I were to consider trying it in a short run (4-6 weeks)

Any thoughts on this ?

Is this really necessary? You've read the mixed reviews about the PB Anadrol so try a different brand. We really don't need to drag out this drama every day.

I've already contacted Pharma Lady about the PB Anadrol. I'm considering running it myself and giving my feedback on it but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Is this really necessary? You've read the mixed reviews about the PB Anadrol so try a different brand. We really don't need to drag out this drama every day.

I've already contacted Pharma Lady about the PB Anadrol. I'm considering running it myself and giving my feedback on it but I haven't made up my mind yet.
    You know I am a big PL fan. Not looking to flame PL or drag it out. Just thinking out loud.

No offense to PL or Pharmacom .

I am not leaving PL so relax. I was just reading the forum and saw the post on Anadrol as well as the stuff about Pharmacom.

No worries, I'm not going anywhere.

I'm working on the PB Anadrol issue. Orals get mixed reviews from everyone. Oils and HGH are rock solid. Maybe someone could shed some light on why people respond differently to orals.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I'm working on the PB Anadrol issue. Orals get mixed reviews from everyone. Oils and HGH are rock solid. Maybe someone could shed some light on why people respond differently to orals.
    Again, I have NO issues with PL!!

Pharma Lady also has Anadrol from Global Anabolics and British Dispensary. I'd like to get feedback on these brands.

Pb
    Just like any
    adrol I felt terrible after 5 days
    Felt real too harsh for my plan

Dbol has immediate affect it works
    Tbol is great 2 cycles decreased estro side effects like dbol
    Win really works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that post as well, I am in no way affiliated with any source, just a typical client but I think her service and products have always lived up to my expectations...and shes very easy to work with. I cannot vouch on adrol from her.

Pharma Lady said she will give 100 tabs of Platinum Biotech Anadrol free if you agree to give a review. You must be someone reputable who has ordered with her before. Just inquire when placing an order.

That is more than fair.