napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Sust 300 log

ibleedoranbla

Hi everybody. I have just started a Pharmacom Sust 300 cycle, so I figured I'd throw together a log. This is my second aas cycle. I'm currently in week 6 of using RAD140. My cycle is as follows...

1-12 Sust 300 600/week
1-6 Dianabulk 2 caps/day (had this in the cabinet, so I'm just using it to get rid of it and for a kick start)
1-6 RAD140 20mg/day
1-12 Aromasin 15mg m/w/f
1-12 Proviron 25mg/day
1-12 cycle assist, creatine, NAC, Liv52

PCT
1-4 Clomid 50/50/50/25
1-4 Nolva 40/40/20/20
1-4 Aromasin 15mg m/w/f
1-4 MK 25/day

My goals for this cycle is cutting/recomp. I know this cycle isn't idea for a cut but I'm hoping to keep water in check with cardio and diet. I'm hoping this stack will provide me with a great deal of fullness, hardness, and strength while cutting. I'm getting married in 7 weeks and I want to look my best. So, the idea is to get as lean as possible and not look flat. I'm 30 years old, 6'3" 265#s and about 15% bf. As I said this is my second cycle and I have well over a decade of training under my belt. Like I said, my biggest goal of all is cutting. I really really want to cut bf. I'd like to get into the 230# range and about 12% bf. I know weight wise on the scale doesn't mean anything, especially not when running a cycle like this. So, more than likely I won't be monitoring the scale very much.

I took my first injection yesterday morning around 7am before work. The injection was very smooth and completely pain free. I have 0 pip, very very smooth gear. The only problem I have experienced so far, is that I woke up this morning around 1am in a pool of sweat with a migraine and feeling like I was going to vomit all over the place. I made my way downstairs and took some ibuprofen, opened my bedroom window and managed to fall back asleep until my alarm went off at 4am. When I woke up my head is still slightly hurting and I still feel slightly nauseous but nothing compared to how I felt earlier in the morning. I've heard of the test flu before, so I'm guessing that's what this is. My body reacting to the short esters, the influx of hormones, and the high mg/ml concentration. Hopefully, I'll be 100% tomorrow. I'll update more as things progress. Any questions just ask.

will be following bro. whats in dianabulk ?

whats your cardio plan?

kill it son!
80e737714c08f248a4a4374371712263.jpg

I'm not a fan of PH's at all but I'm just using it because I have it.

My cardio is 3x week about 30-40 minutes of hiit on an elliptical. My time is pretty limited right now, so I'm going to try to maximize fat loss with well executed training sessions and a very clean diet.

Got ya. Well you know got my support. Interesting mix in that pH. Mix up that cardio and keep it fun!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Yea, I don't have to much expectations for the PH. I bought them before I had as much knowledge on these things. After I learned and learned my lesson from using a PH previously I didn't want to touch them. I figured being a little more experienced now and the simple fact of just wanting to get rid of them, I figured this would be a good time instead of just trashing them. I had bad experience with PHs in the past but that was more from the fact of not respecting their power and dosing them to high and not using test with it. I wish I had more time to put to training and cardio but right now my life is 100 mph with work, my son, a new house, and getting everything ready for this wedding. I appreciate your support though.

I'll be following along.. You should put on some nice size running that stack. I never tried Dianabulk, but the others by GK worked well for me.

Enjoy that PH. Do not skip liver protection and even get GW if you can. That's a harsh PH

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll be following along.. You should put on some nice size running that stack. I never tried Dianabulk, but the others by GK worked well for me.
I hope I can get some size out of it but to be honest I'll be really happy if I can just lean down, up my strength and stay full and hard. I have only used oxandrovar a couple years back and it didn't do much for me except make me sick.

How are you liking the Rad btw?
To be honest I've found the RAD to just be ok. It has definitely helped me to get back in shape and drop some bf but I feel like most of my progress has come just from a great diet and muscle memory. LGD works much better for me.

Enjoy that PH. Do not skip lover protection and even get GW if you can. That's a harsh PH

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely not going to go light on the liver care. Taking cycle assist with about a gram of NAC and Liv52 DS. I'll be picking up some tudca as well this week. I've only used 1 other PH in the past and it was oxandrovar and I was not a fan. It made me feel like complete shit but I think that was more due to the fact I didn't use test with it and I got too aggressive with the dosing. I leaned my lesson on that. I'm currently on gw but I only have about a day or 2 left. I was on SR for about 6 weeks and now gw for the last 4. I'll probably take a break from the gw for a little while. I'll probably add it back in to my pct. I'm just trying to keep this cycle very simple.

To be honest I've found the RAD to just be ok. It has definitely helped me to get back in shape and drop some bf but I feel like most of my progress has come just from a great diet and muscle memory. LGD works much better for me.

Ok, yea I am a good responder with LGD aswell.

What's your pinning schedule of the Sust? Sorry if I overlooked it...

Pharma Lady Rep

So, as I said in the first post, I woke up in the middle of the night last night sick as I have ever been in my life. I'm not exaggerating it was horrible and had me contemplating dropping everything. After I finally got back to sleep I ended up getting roughly 4 hours of sleep. When I got to work the nausea pretty much had went away but I was very tired and still had a mild headache. As the day progressed it got weird because I just started to feel absolutely amazing. By the end of my shift at 5pm I was full of energy and all I could think about was lifting. It was only about 36 hours post 1st injection, so I know it didn't have anything to do with that. However, today is day 5 on the dianabulk and I know it sounds weird to be noticing much only after 5 days but there is no doubt about it that it's starting to kick in already. As the day went on it felt like my entire body was getting harder and denser by the hour. After work I had an absolute killer workout. I made gains in every lift, my energy was through the roof, and I was just in a fantastic mood. I had one of the most incredible pumps going during my workout. It was very evident that I had an edge tonight that I haven't had in a long time. Before I got in the shower a little bit ago, I could tell looking at myself that I've definitely already put on some water. I know this cycle is NOT idea for a cut but my goal is to look my best standing in front of my friends and family at my wedding. I want to get as lean as possible but I also want to be full so I fill out my tux. I think once everything stabilizes and I get the aromasin built up in my system, with as clean as my diet is, the water will settle down and everything will be all good. The way tonight felt I'm looking very forward to the rest of this cycle.

Have you considered pinning 3 times a week at the very minimum due to the prop ester?

Pharma Lady Rep
Yea, I've thought about it and I actually did a shit ton of reading before I started the sust and the opinions were so mixed it was crazy but you know how that is, everybody's way is the right way in this life. I just think that the amount of prop on the sust is so small that there isn't much benefit to pinning 3x week. I'm not against 3 times a week, hell I look forward to pinning. So, of the consensus around here is 3 times a week, I'll do that. It's all still a learning experience for me.

Yea, I've thought about it and I actually did a shit ton of reading before I started the sust and the opinions were so mixed it was crazy but you know how that is, everybody's way is the right way in this life. I just think that the amount of prop on the sust is so small that there isn't much benefit to pinning 3x week. I'm not against 3 times a week, hell I look forward to pinning. So, of the consensus around here is 3 times a week, I'll do that. It's all still a learning experience for me.
Yeah once you reach peak levels on the other esters the difference will be negligible.

Pharma Lady Rep

That Dianabulk does work quickly.. I have no doubt you'll fill your tux out brother. I think if you getting sick though, you're body may not respond well to PH's. Those pros wreak havoc on your internal organs

Top Bottom