napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Stealth Shipping

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
We want to update the community that we had 0 seizures to US in November, December, January and February period in 2018. This is a statistic based for 2 of our warehouses located in Asia.
Some perfect months we may say, just like in the good old days. smiley

EU warehouse always performed well so nothing changed there.

As we mentioned several months ago, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our success rate and overcome the US customs situation. We are glad to see they are functioning.

Thank you for your support,
Pharmacom Labs Team

54a2bc5fbee301513dfeb25d924b3125.jpg

www.pharmacomstore.ws
“taz15” for 15% off

We want to update the community that we had 0 seizures to US in November, December, January and February period in 2018. This is a statistic based for 2 of our warehouses located in Asia.
Some perfect months we may say, just like in the good old days. smiley

EU warehouse always performed well so nothing changed there.

As we mentioned several months ago, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our success rate and overcome the US customs situation. We are glad to see they are functioning.

Thank you for your support,
Pharmacom Labs Team

54a2bc5fbee301513dfeb25d924b3125.jpg

www.pharmacomstore.ws
“taz15” for 15% off

Hi taz, quick question, i noticed that pharma com has GW as an injectable. Unless i read wrong in which case forgive my reply. If they do, is the dosing same amount as the oral?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the injectable you want to do 10-20mg/day. I’d recommend 1.5ml daily.

With the injectable you want to do 10-20mg/day. I’d recommend 1.5ml daily.

Thank you! I just have couple more questions, it’s IM injection i assume? If so, on the days that inject test can i mix it with the test or is the GW injectable not oil based. And second, any links to topics on this site of those that have tried the injectable version? Thank you in advance man!

Glad to hear it Tazz! I wish more international sources were like you. Personally I’ll never order international again. I don’t like wasting my hard earned money.

Glad to hear it Tazz! I wish more international sources were like you. Personally I’ll never order international again. I don’t like wasting my hard earned money.

Exactly, i agree, international with us however is very stealth is a SUPER LOW chance of ever getting seized.

Thank you! I just have couple more questions, it’s IM injection i assume? If so, on the days that inject test can i mix it with the test or is the GW injectable not oil based. And second, any links to topics on this site of those that have tried the injectable version? Thank you in advance man!

IM=intra muscular injection, it’s oil so you can mix it with the test.

I've never had any issues with international, besides some of them ship just as fast as domestic and offer free reship in case of seizure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've never had any issues with international, besides some of them ship just as fast as domestic and offer free reship in case of seizure.

Well when your stuff gets seized, now it becomes a headache for future orders. Personally I’ll never order international again. First and last time. Risk vs reward isn’t worth it to me. But I’m glad you’ve had success, hopefully you’ll never get seized.

hello Sir!
We started our operation 12 years ago and there is no customer who has ever lost his money with us.
Even if a hypothetically seizure or loss occurs, our reshipping/refund policy covers all potential negative incidents.

Also, regarding our shipping success rate, we have a success record of 100% to US for the last 6 consecutive months.

Thank you,
PL

[emoji1434][emoji1434]

Top Bottom