napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Shipping Opinions

Devin94m

Hey guys, I have never had anything seized by customs before and I do not know if my recent package from Pharmacom is but it has been in Canada for a little over 2 weeks now and the tracking number is not working with my local mail service (Canada Post). Normally I would just wait it out as I have had stuff sit at customs for longer and still got it however I placed a second order not long ago that has not been shipped yet and I am woundering if I should change my shipping address on it if its not to late? As I said I have not had anything seized before so I don't know if they will flag my address or anything like that. Sorry for the long read just want any opinions to ease my mind.

Usually when the package is seized they will send a letter. The best thing to do is to Contact their costumer service and ask for their opinion. has Pharmacom delivered to your location before? and Which of their websites did you use?

Hey guys, I have never had anything seized by customs before and I do not know if my recent package from Pharmacom is but it has been in Canada for a little over 2 weeks now and the tracking number is not working with my local mail service (Canada Post). Normally I would just wait it out as I have had stuff sit at customs for longer and still got it however I placed a second order not long ago that has not been shipped yet and I am woundering if I should change my shipping address on it if its not to late? As I said I have not had anything seized before so I don't know if they will flag my address or anything like that. Sorry for the long read just want any opinions to ease my mind.

Hello Sir,

Have you ordered from PharmacomStore ? If so,please send me a PM with your order number and I'll look into it .

Unexpected delays can be caused by the poor postal services and unfortunately there is no way for us to control those but if the package was seized we'll reship it so your money are totally safe with us.As for the flagged address ,there is no real proof that this could be a practice of the customs service.

If anyone has an issue with a source they should PM their rep or the source directly instead starting a thread. Everyone has a different issue when it comes to custom issues. We are an open forum and someone new might get the wrong idea about the source and scare them away. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has an issue with a source they should PM their rep or the source directly instead starting a thread. Everyone has a different issue when it comes to custom issues. We are an open forum and someone new might get the wrong idea about the source and scare them away. Just my 2 cents

I was not trying to say anything bad about the source as I have used them before and had nothing but great experiences with them, sorry if it came across that way I was only trying to get opinions on changing shipping addresses

I was not trying to say anything bad about the source as I have used them before and had nothing but great experiences with them, sorry if it came across that way I was only trying to get opinions on changing shipping addresses

No need to apologize bro. I didn’t take it that way. I’m just saying sometimes ppl will take it the wrong way. I don’t think you said anything wrong. I’m just saying PM are better because they deal with these issues more then someone who may experienced it once. You good bro

How did you know when your package shipped? Mathias said my package had been sent but it still says payment accepted on my order status? Is it supposed to say shipped? It's a been about 3 days since they accepted payment

Hello Sir,

When the order is shipped your order status is changed ,you receive a tracking number and you are also notified by e-mail.....Please send me a PM with your order number and I'll check it out.

I've got my tracking numbers for the packages but it says the label has been created but its not yet in the system. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the tracking numbers to start working?

You just need to chill bro. Got my order less than 2 weeks after shipping. Tracking system is very informative. Overseas is not overnight.

I've got my tracking numbers for the packages but it says the label has been created but its not yet in the system. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the tracking numbers to start working?

Hello Sir,

Please be patient ,the tracking numbers will soon be updated....It will arrive in the following days most likely .

Top Bottom