napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom's Pharmatropin

BigBusiness

I haven't yet taken the dive into HGH but I will at some point on time. Still doing my research and I'm leaving this review strictly because of presentation, I know may sound stupid but I've never seen a kit like this...never. I mean you open the damn thing like a book and.....BOOM
everything you need right there!! I'm very impressed. Pharmacom nailed it with these kits!! Even the small vials look sick as fuck!!
048d5e682395b5fea604d28d3c85da4d.jpg

798bbe7c2cf74f0c81b1a20ab9d6ce1a.jpg

689db17f07e3de03d67feeec87f3fb11.jpg

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.ws
PM for any questions

SWEEVIL

RATING: GOOD

*Verified Purchase

Customer service is very responsive, even though I lost this order because USPS will not track out of Europe and they will not hold international parcels if there is a change of address. The address change problem was mine; USPS is full of idiots, and even though my parcel arrived at my changed address, they returned it anyway. And Pharmacom can't resend a shipment that is returned to them for obvious reasons. I learned to be very careful about address changes, and I suggest everyone try to avoid Western Union, they are very difficult to work with. I'm going to reorder despite my loss, but via MoneyGram. Vladimir was more than helpful in terms of customer service. Good gear, trying to do their customers right. Can't ask for more than that.

SLEEK PHYSIQUE

RATING: EXCELLENT

*Verified Purchase

Stacked growth with anabolics for a hard synergistic effect. Greater gains

MARCO

*Verified Purchase

Great Great Great, not need more words

DRAGON

*Verified Purchase

I ordered 14 amps and I received 20 amps. 6 amps worth nearly $200!!! I was only expecting what I paid for. I am very appreciative of Pharmacom for the extras. After two months at 3-4iu a day, I am leaner, stronger, and smarter. During the second week, my thinking suddenly became much, much better. Additionally, after years of difficulty sleeping, my sleeping, my ability to recover, substantially improved. Pharmatropin is a permanent addition to my stack.

STEVE

Great service and fast delivery!

MARK F.

*Verified Purchase

Took a longer then the last order but it came from the factory this time so it was understood. Great product I will reorder again soon

AUSTIN

RATING: BAD

*Verified Purchase

I ordered this product previously and loved it. I ordered 3 and recieved 3 boxes containing 10, 10 iu vials with 10ml sterile water. Very happy. I just ordered 4 more and recieved only 4, 10 iu vials? With no sterile water? If I had known I would only recieve 4 vials and not 4 boxes!! I would not have spent any money on it!!! I'm hoping that pharmacom will fix this problem for me since I've had nothing but good things from them. If not. I will no longer use them, as well as recommend them to others.

BEAST

*Verified Purchase

Great stuff! This is the real deal, Hands get numb at night! Will definitely buy again

EROCK

I a awaiting the arrival of my product and I think I am going to do 2 iu a day for 6 weeks just as a kick start. however what is the conversion from iu to cc with this mixture?

GARY

*Verified Purchase

Excellent product........

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Top Bottom