napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom's Oxandrolone

BigBusiness

7a804f9c4773b2c3f28a1c67931f40fd.jpg

Oxandrolone (also known as anavar) is an oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroid, modification of dihydrotestosterone. It was firstly synthesized for the treatment of debilitated HIV-infected patients, for persons with Turner syndrome, anaemia, for bones strengthening and recovery from burns.

Oxandrolone does not yield to aromatization and is not estrogenic itself. This drug is beloved by athletes, who prepares for competition in strength and endurance sports, where lean muscle without water and fat are needed. Oxandrolone cycle won`t help athletes gain colossal muscle volumes; however, it is a perfect compound for getting rid of fat and giving the body a more relief look.

Despite the fact that anavar is 17-alpha-alkylated, it causes gentle toxic impact on the liver. Researches have shown that taking oxandrolone at 20 mg per day for twelve weeks did not cause statistically important raise in AST and ALT. So, oxandrolone side effects show very rare, though oxandrolone results are also not significant. It is probably the mildest and safest oral steroid available for sale, hence, it is perfect for the first acquaintance with anabolic steroids.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Perfect for the ladies!! MissB will be running a log with Pharmacom's Oxandrolonos and Pharmabold real soon!!!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster

CUSTOMER REVIEWS
SHAILEY
RATING: EXCELLENT
Verified Purchase
Strength is coming back VERY fast after being down for nearly a year due to surgery. Weight loss is going well, but muscle gain is better than expected. Pumps are strong!
NELLY
Verified Purchase
Great product as part of a stack with E. Great company. Delivers fast and packaged well. Easy.
ALEX
Verified Purchase
Thank you very much. The delivery was reliable and safe. Received the order in excellent condition. The Oxa worked great. Anytime again!
GREAT STUFF
RATING: GOOD
Verified Purchase
Great legit product with timely shipping. I have seen quality results over the past 2 months. I will be reordering from this site again. Great Customer service as well.
DUALLY_GUY65
RATING: GOOD
Verified Purchase
I have placed 2 separate orders with Pharma. My orders have arrived in discrete packaging and am pleased with the email responses I've gotten from Vlad. His responses are usually within 12 hrs and professional. It does take a number of days to receive your order, however. Customers have to be patient and have faith when you can't track your package....it's coming. They've kind enough to toss in sample products.

I have a diff brand of test which has given me an abscess. I think I'll be ordering some "T" from Pharma.

Thanks guys
THOMAS
Verified Purchase
Perfect... thx!!!!
WATKIND
Verified Purchase
Ordered oxandrolone and made payment. Had a few questions which were answered promptly and honestly. Package arrived safely and the whole process took about 10 days. Thx PCom
MIKE
Verified Purchase
Ordered seven days ago .Received my delivery one week to the day
Great service all the way through start to finish
Packaging excellent,will definitely be ordering again
JESS
Verified Purchase
Great product. I am a female user and my strength has gone through the roof. Increased my bench, squat and DL by 30lbs on each. Noticing some vascularity towards end of cycle in shoulders. Slight increase in LDL blood works after cycle so its legit. Would buy again!!
MILES
Verified Purchase
Great result after several weeks, w little water retention. Initial order got delayed bad before Memorial day!!! But D, stayed in contact all the way through and then after two weeks I got tracking info, and it was here soon after! Came through again!

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Anavar is a very popular anabolic steroid among performance enhancing athletes. By looking at its therapeutic benefits, we should already have an understanding or appreciation as to what such benefits might be. While mild on its surface, Anavar carries a massive anabolic that is 3-6 times stronger than testosterone. Anavar’s anabolic rating is 322-630, while testosterone, a powerfully anabolic hormone carries a rating of 100. This would insinuate the muscle building properties of this steroid are tremendous; however, the rating does not translate into real life action quite like you might think. For the off-season male athlete, this will not be what we’d consider a premier bulking steroid; in fact, we’d call it weak for this purpose. But, its anabolic power will translate tremendously in a cutting cycle, or for the purpose of direct athletic enhancement. We will also find that the androgenicity of this hormone is rather low, making one of the friendliest steroids for female use.

When looking at the direct functions and traits of Anavar, the most important revolve around its ability to increase nitrogen retention in the muscle, decrease SHBG and inhibit glucocorticoid hormones. The increase in nitrogen retention will promote the anabolic atmosphere as reduced levels often lead to a catabolic state. The decrease in SHBG will yield a higher level of free testosterone in the body, not only providing more of an anabolic punch but promoting a free or unbound state of all circulating anabolic steroids. In simple terms, this makes the steroids being used more effective. As for the inhibition of glucocorticoid hormones, these are muscle wasting hormones; cortisol being the most well-known. Such hormones promote fat gain, as well as destroy lean muscle tissue. Anavar is also well-known for promoting increases in red blood cell count, which will enhance muscular endurance. Some studies have even shown this steroid has the ability to promote enhanced cardiovascular endurance. Last but not least, Anavar is one of the only true fat burning steroids. Most all anabolic steroids will enhance the metabolic rate, which will promote fat loss, but Anavar has been shown to directly promote lipolysis. Many attribute this to its ability to firmly bind to the androgen receptor, as well as in its ability to reduce thyroid-binding globulin, as well as increase thyroxine-binding prealbumin. This action results in the triiodothyronine hormone or T3 hormone being utilized to a higher degree. The fat burning results of Anavar are not entirely conclusive; there have been a few studies that produced alternate results as it pertains to fat loss. However, most data strongly supports the Oxandrolone hormone being a strong promoter of lipolysis.

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Ordered some and looking forward to adding it to my next SARMS triple stack cycle. Hoping for some improved gains this next round and will update my log. Hopefully it gets delivered soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered some and looking forward to adding it to my next SARMS triple stack cycle. Hoping for some improved gains this next round and will update my log. Hopefully it gets delivered soon!

are you going to include any test?

Gainz are on the way!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Great addition to your stack 😊

Top Bottom