napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Reship Policy

proton44

Banned
Long time user of Glotropin from Pharmalady.

I am considering trying the Pharmatropin. I will make that decision after my blood work next week.

The Pharmatropin works out to only $1 more /I.U. so not a deal breaker.

I just looked over the Pharmacom site and they say reship policy in case of seizure is "pretty permissive" but give no details.

Tazz or anybody else please elaborate.

Thanks.

BTW: overall very happy with PL but expected a bit more from the Glotropin and sadly she no longer carries Jintropin

Long time user of Glotropin from Pharmalady.

BTW: overall very happy with PL but expected a bit more from the Glotropin and sadly she no longer carries Jintropin

How many ius of Glotropin are you running? I'm currently running 2ius at bedtime. Last year I was running 2ius in the morning and 2ius at bedtime. I was happy with the results but I never ran Jintropin so I can't compare. Pharma Lady discontinued selling Jintropin because for some reason customs would sniff it out often and she said she couldn't afford to keep doing reships.

How many ius of Glotropin are you running? I'm currently running 2ius at bedtime. Last year I was running 2ius in the morning and 2ius at bedtime. I was happy with the results but I never ran Jintropin so I can't compare. Pharma Lady discontinued selling Jintropin because for some reason customs would sniff it out often and she said she couldn't afford to keep doing reships.

Running 2 in am and 2 in pm. I'm not suggesting that the Glo is bad. I just want to check my Gh level per protocol ( 10 units and blood 2 hours later).

Last blood I checked my IGF 1 instead of GH and as pointed out by Buen in an other thread whole different ball game.

I do feel some tightness in my fingers not CTS type symptoms(numbness) as many report.

Now the tightness could be the GH or possibly due to other gear I am running.

Again no issues with PL just want to check my levels.

Running 2 in am and 2 in pm. I'm not suggesting that the Glo is bad. I just want to check my Gh level per protocol ( 10 units and blood 2 hours later).

Last blood I checked my IGF 1 instead of GH and as pointed out by Buen in an other thread whole different ball game.

I do feel some tightness in my fingers not CTS type symptoms(numbness) as many report.

Now the tightness could be the GH or possibly due to other gear I am running.

Again no issues with PL just want to check my levels.
I'm wasn't suggesting you were saying anything bad. Just curious about your dosages and feedback.

For a brief period last year I dosed 4ius of Glotropin at one time in the morning and I got the tightness in my forearms so it could be dosage related.

I just looked over the Pharmacom site and they say reship policy in case of seizure is "pretty permissive" but give no details.

Hello Sir!
We do reship in case of any problem that might occur that will prevent you from getting your package. Loss, seizure or misrouted.
There is no customer who has ever lost money with us.

However, we have recently seen a huge improvement of our success rate thanks to the inauguration of 2 new warehouses.

Here is our previous post regarding this:

GOOD NEWS !!!

We want to update the community that we had 0 seizures to US in November. This is a statistic based on 2 of our warehouses located in Asia.
A perfect month we may say, just like in the good old days
EU warehouse always performed well so nothing changed there.

As we mentioned several months ago, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our success rate and overcome the US customs situation. We are glad to see they are functioning.

Thank you for your support!

www.PharmacomStore.ws

if ordering to from the US, which location would you recommend? Asia or EU? I'm asking because I'm interested in your content, but I want to avoid the least issues possible. A PM would be better if you kindly take your time to respond. I would have PM this, but rules are rules.

if ordering to from the US, which location would you recommend? Asia or EU? I'm asking because I'm interested in your content, but I want to avoid the least issues possible. A PM would be better if you kindly take your time to respond. I would have PM this, but rules are rules.

Hello Sir,

Our shipping department will automatically choose the warehouse with the safest route for the shipping of the package depending on your exact location in the US .

Top Bottom