napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom is the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMcG

I've purchased roids from many online sites and most of them just sold junk. However, I did some research on which online sites that sold roids were legit and Pharmacom always came up number 1 as being legit. So I gave them a shot and man, I was 100000000000000000% satisfied. I purchased a couple cycles worth of D-bol and almost immediately starting seeing the results. The shipping was painless and no fuss no muss. Now I'm a returning customer at Pharmacom.

MMcG

New member talking about a source. Let's see what the others say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to hear brother and thank you for the feedback. Post up some if you get a chance you man. Time to get Pharmacom swole!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Welcome to the forum bro. You're not running dbol only cycles are you?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Seriously I just asked you to remove the link....and you wanna be a smart ass

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

dbol was the first cycle I ran through Pharmacom. I just ordered some Winstrol from them and will run a 6-8 cycle with that. I'm 6'1", 205lbs when starting my first cycle, now I'm up to about 214lbs after my first cycle. The only negative that came out of the dbol cycle was water retention but as long as you eat well and keep hydrated, it's not a big deal.

dbol was the first cycle I ran through Pharmacom. I just ordered some Winstrol from them and will run a 6-8 cycle with that. I'm 6'1", 205lbs when starting my first cycle, now I'm up to about 214lbs after my first cycle. The only negative that came out of the dbol cycle was water retention but as long as you eat well and keep hydrated, it's not a big deal.

bro wtf are you talking about now, im starting to think your trolling here. whats your age and full stats ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom