napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom - PHARMABOLD 500 - EQUIPOISE / BOLDENONE

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 500 milligrams of boldenone undecylenate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of May 15, 2017 and June 23, 2017.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on June 23, 2017. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on July 24, 2017.

The product was identified with code number “604331” and an expiration date of July 2017. The quality code “czurnd4izs” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 has a label claim of 500 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 was determined to have an actual content of 581.2 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results...-pharma-bold-500-lab-test-results-2017-07-24/

(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

8d6519cb48fd1901cd41755307109c37.jpg
c3e803cc9d0855a85a81b04460be188c.jpg
3a865df178dbcdde91b20ccdc24eee4d.jpg

PM me for website link and coupon code

Is there any sort of horrible PIP on this, due to high dosing per ml? If not, how the hell does Pharmacom do it... :p

Is there any sort of horrible PIP on this, due to high dosing per ml? If not, how the hell does Pharmacom do it... :p

EQ is actually one of the few steroids that can have a high concentration and have a low pip reaction for MOST, i personally used it many times with zero PIP. We personally use our products and would not release it for sale unless it meets our standards, and based on this product, for me, and most, there's minimal pip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EQ is actually one of the few steroids that can have a high concentration and have a low pip reaction for MOST, i personally used it many times with zero PIP. We personally use our products and would not release it for sale unless it meets our standards, and based on this product, for me, and most, there's minimal pip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Will definitely order some of this!!

Top Bottom