napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom ordering issues.

KODA24

Reaching out to a pharmacom rep...
I've sent them a couple emails but no response I put in an order, put in the Taz discount code and it doesn't take it off. Cancelled one order and put in a second but didn't finalize it because it won't show the discount. I'd appreciate any help you can give me I'm in a hurry.
Thank you.

Reaching out to a pharmacom rep...
I've sent them a couple emails but no response I put in an order, put in the Taz discount code and it doesn't take it off. Cancelled one order and put in a second but didn't finalize it because it won't show the discount. I'd appreciate any help you can give me I'm in a hurry.
Thank you.
Hello,
I have found sometimes when I get to the checkout screen, I need to refresh my browser once (your cart will not empty), and then type the discount code in. After that if you click anywhere else on the page, the discount code should apply. Please let me know if this still does not work for you, and I will make sure we get to the bottom of this for you.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

It's intentional. Just got word from customer service, I'll paste:

"The discount system works in a way that it gives freebies bonus coins for the current purchase. 1 coin is exactly 1$ . Moreover, the order will help you to save on your next purchases: you will get up to 15% cashback. The earned back amount will be credit to account in bonus coins and as it was said above, you will be able to use at your next purchase as well."

It's a new system. Your discounts instantly become bonus coins. They do NOT apply to your current order.

I'll speak with management and make sure I got the right info.

Will probably have word by Monday.
OK..... I understand all that I tried to order again chose Western Union they told me I had to order $200 worth then it told me to pick money gram instead cancel my order resubmit, which I did. I placed my order it said you need to order more than $200 worth that's a bunch of crap I'm tired of their BS, I don't ever want to order from them again thank you for your time though. Very dissatisfied.

OK..... I understand all that I tried to order again chose Western Union they told me I had to order $200 worth then it told me to pick money gram instead cancel my order resubmit, which I did. I placed my order it said you need to order more than $200 worth that's a bunch of crap I'm tired of their BS, I don't ever want to order from them again thank you for your time though. Very dissatisfied.

I apologize for any inconvenience. WU/MG minimum orders have been updated. Tons of problems with both and eventually we'll have to start accepting bitcoin only.

https://steroidify.com/faq/question/Is-there-a-minimum-order

be sure the code is typed in all lowercase “taz10” then press enter after typing the code in.

Please keep us updated.

You might of used a space somewhere or capitalized the T, it happens very often.

Just checked it out, please standby guys. There is a system malfunction with the coupon code. Will update this thread shortly when fixed.

I just tried it in all lower case and the price actually went up.

hello Sir!
All our Discount codes from now on will offer you Bonus Coins which you will be able to use anytime on our store.

example: 10% Discount from a 200$ order, equals to 20 Bonus Coins - 20$ ... which you can use at the time of your order or in the future.

Also, we now have a cash back system which will generate the same Bonus Coins when your total orders will reach a certain amount, 5% at 1,000$ orders, 10% for 1,500$ and 15% for 2,000$.

Please feel free to contact us by PM info for more specific info or if anything is still unclear.

Thank you!

https://steroidify.com/promotion/cashback_coins

big-banner-2.jpg

No worries Sir, plenty of other good vendors on this community.

MG and WU will soon be removed by all sources and only Cypto currencies will remain. Like all other sources, we were forced to raise the minimum order for both WU & MG due to increasingly pressures made by both companies to stop retail transactions on their service network.

We thank you for your time also.

All the best!

Anyone else still awaiting products to be shipped after 3 weeks? Placed my first order with pharmacom and it’s been 3 weeks and still have not arrived.

So guys

it works but we no longer use Cash Discounts.

customers get 10% discount in Bonus coins ..... which they can use for future purchases.

like 200$ order ... they get 20$ bonus Coins, meaning 20$ free products to use from, next time.

also, we added cashback system, when they reach a total sum spent of 1000$ or 1,500$ .. they get discounts directly credited to their accounts.

Top Bottom