napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom from napsgear.org

nscyzory

No one can say bad thing about Pharmacom gear cause they have great products but i looked up few sources and compare prices and choose napsgear.org, many ppl here are disagree with the site and i don't know why since i place an order not even 2 weeks ago and today got my package delivery . Service was great and delivery very fast not saying prices are better than any other sources i ordered from before . Why there is so much hate for that site ? I know many ppl ordering from them and everyone have great experience. Any experience?

Yep napsgear is a joke. Thief’s and liars. We ordered 1000 worth of
Products and they shipped 1 out of 20 items. All the keep saying is please stay patient. They said they first shipped it from Portugal and it never updated so we called the post office in Portugal and they said it was never in there facility. That someone made a shipping label so they would have a tracking number but never dropped anything off. So we notify them and tell them we know there was never a package dropped off. So they say sorry and will ship immediately and all they said they will ship it from Europe and it came from Korea with one pouch of pills that was all. So I messaged them and told them how mad I am and they replied back saying in this business your lucky if anything gets sent to you at all after they pick up the money. They keep saying they will see if they can reship my stuff. Well it wouldn’t be a reship because it never got shipped to start with

Hey guys, I was reading that some of you had some trouble with an order from napsgear? First off, I’m not a rep, iv been a customer for several years and they have always done me right. If you have placed an order and it has not showed up; either it got lost in the mail or perhaps it was seized. If it got seized, go to napsgelp and send them a message with a picture of the envelope and it’s contents(you can attach it to the message your send info through maps help) they will reshape. If it gets lost In he mail, they want you to wait for the time period it says when they issue the tracking, once that has expired, they will reshape. If your having problems receiving a certain product from a country, you can get on maps help and request a different product to be shipped, or they will issue you a credit that is definable at any time.

Iv has had several orders seized with letters and several lost in transit, they have always made it right, you just need to log on to naps help and submit a ticket.
One order I placed, I bought 10 bottles of cyp, and 10 bottles of deca, they sent me 10 bottles of Enanthate and 10 bottles of EQ. I got on to maps help, told them the problem, took a pictures of products sent, they told me to keep the products they sent the first time and they reshaped my original order with no problems at all. They are a great company with great customer service! As for quality of then products; I have used several, Geneva, Pharmacom, alpha PHARMA, British Dispensary, emenace, body research, accordoRX, Generic labs, and maxtreme PHARMA. They all yielded great results!! I do hope this helps some of you and I do hope those of you with order outstanding, you go to maps help and address your issues, I assure you they will make it right!

Just don't be fooled by the knock off site Naps-Gear.org . they're a fake site and will take your money. Happen to me just recently..

No one can say bad thing about Pharmacom gear cause they have great products but i looked up few sources and compare prices and choose napsgear.org, many ppl here are disagree with the site and i don't know why since i place an order not even 2 weeks ago and today got my package delivery . Service was great and delivery very fast not saying prices are better than any other sources i ordered from before . Why there is so much hate for that site ? I know many ppl ordering from them and everyone have great experience. Any experience?

Have you checked the product if they’re fake or not? Because one time I ordered from them test/cyp and deca both geneza, then when I went to check if they’re legit or not on the geneza website one of the vials came out authentic, the other wasn’t

Hi Team, With all due respect. As you hang around here you will see that the guys frown on recommending sources that are not represented on here. Please accept my apology, I am just trying to give you a little advise. Hope you hang around and enjoy the support this team has to offer.

Why not get some guaranteed authentic products and 100% guaranteed to actually show up below in my sig?

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Top Bottom