napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Labs Product Log

shazmook

Hey Guys, Just ordered a couple things from their .ws site and wanted to create a mega thread that will have all the gear with the tests I'm doing and bloodwork. I'll be adding pretty much everything from ordering experience to labmax tests here shortly just bare with me.

Ordering:
Pretty simple though they do not have a great process with multiple sent payments so that was a little hassle but worked out (They should really fix this). Word to the wise, use accurate info on the MG and WU in case you have to get the funds back and re send. Shipping isn't too bad, looking at about 30days after funds sent. Other than that I can't complain on the ordering process. Their customer service took about 2 days on average to respond to any emails and addressed every concern. Also, any comments or questions you ask in their ordering system "my messages" can not be deleted unless the order is deleted in their system so keep that in mind about sending sensitive information. "Encrypted Server" or not this isn't great so just an FYI.

Running LabMax tests tonight on a couple things and going to have to do labs on the GH: Anavar, Primo, Test Prop, Nolvadex, and Pharmacom GH. I'll do a separate post on each item/topic instead of multiple threads.

GH:

All the GH has labels that were put on by hand and are all missing security codes. Not sure if any of you out there have run into this. I've gotten comments back from the pharmacomstore.ws on both of these issues but still seems to be something that should have been caught in quality control in terms of the missing security codes. Labs will confirm potency or issues so I'll update on that in a couple weeks. One thing I do have to say, the packaging and presentation otherwise is outstanding!
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Sorry about the lag time guys, I'll have the labmax results up this week. Also finally getting the bloodwork this week.

Anavar:

Alright, so I have more labmax on order to run some of these again but the colors on the card do say this is anavar. Getting used to how to actually read the glow and colors was a pain at first and though it resembled Dbol but after a little bit of the time you can see the amber showing it's anavar. Sorry about the photos, pain in the ass taking photos and getting this at the right angle to show the color glow lol. With that said the first week I didn't feel much of anything at all so was doubting it but right around week 2 to 2 1/2 my strength gains and pumps were definitely there. Ran it low at 30 - 40mg ED as a kick start for my cycle for the first 4 weeks. Not too strong but from what I've experienced and what the labmax shows I'd order again.

foto_no_exif (1).jpgfoto_no_exif.jpgfoto_no_exif (2).jpg

well they are a sponsored source. It would be a bit crazy to find out they were pumpin fake shit after being sponsored and getting all that extra business because of that but... I guess you never know.

Anavar:

Alright, so I have more labmax on order to run some of these again but the colors on the card do say this is anavar. Getting used to how to actually read the glow and colors was a pain at first and though it resembled Dbol but after a little bit of the time you can see the amber showing it's anavar. Sorry about the photos, pain in the ass taking photos and getting this at the right angle to show the color glow lol. With that said the first week I didn't feel much of anything at all so was doubting it but right around week 2 to 2 1/2 my strength gains and pumps were definitely there. Ran it low at 30 - 40mg ED as a kick start for my cycle for the first 4 weeks. Not too strong but from what I've experienced and what the labmax shows I'd order again.

View attachment 5487View attachment 5486View attachment 5488

Hello Sir,

Thank you for sharing this results with the community ..We appreciate it

well they are a sponsored source. It would be a bit crazy to find out they were pumpin fake shit after being sponsored and getting all that extra business because of that but... I guess you never know.

True True, in this game I tend to not trust many. So far so good though.

I still think that what you re doing is a great contribution to your fellow forum users here though so, props for that man.

PHARMAPRIM 200 (Primo):

Alright so I ran the labmax on this one twice with two different bottles (same batch) and it doesn't come back as primo. According to the card that comes with the labmax test I believe it says its Masteron enanthate (if Pharmacom uses GSO oil). Now I'm no professional on this labmax tests and have heard both good and bad about these so I'm just laying out what I found with pictures. Again, I'm not starting any drama but this is what is shows it is according to the card (photo of card attached). I ran the tests twice because I thought I may have put too much oil in the first time but got the same results from the second bottle (I can post those photos as well if you guys want). Without question the Test A shows a blue violet hue and Test B is a Yellow brown with no violet at all. With no UV light Test A is a dark amber brown and Test B is a Dark Brown. After about 15 min the Test A is still the same but Test B is more of a dark Orange/Yellow Brown. Unless Pharmacom uses a different oil besides GSO I'm not sure about these findings...Thoughts?

foto_no_exif (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (2).jpgfoto_no_exif.jpgfoto_no_exif (3).jpg

So the primo is supposed to be dark yellow greenish / yellow greenish? Hmm...

That's the thing according to the card (if they use GSO oil) it should be Dark Yellow greenish for Test A and Yellowish Greenish for Test B but you can see that Test A is Dark Violet Blue and Test B is Dark yellow. That fits perfectly for the Masteron Enanthate. Hoping someone from the Pharmacom team can comment. My prior test for the anavar come out fine and exactly as described on the card. This however shows something else....

yea well... as far as them responding to address this... I'd be inclined to say "good luck with that". But who knows. Hopefully they will because they were the source I was considering buying form the most.

I guess Masteron would be the perfect compound to make as fake Primo if you think about it... so that makes it seem like even less of a coincidence. But, considering that the Pharmacom profile already posted in this thread, after your first test showed everything was good, they might just assume this is an ongoing discussion about it. Perhaps you should make a new post with a title asking them to respond, and possibly link this thread in it.

Last edited:
PHARMAPRIM 200 (Primo):

Alright so I ran the labmax on this one twice with two different bottles (same batch) and it doesn't come back as primo. According to the card that comes with the labmax test I believe it says its Masteron enanthate (if Pharmacom uses GSO oil). Now I'm no professional on this labmax tests and have heard both good and bad about these so I'm just laying out what I found with pictures. Again, I'm not starting any drama but this is what is shows it is according to the card (photo of card attached). I ran the tests twice because I thought I may have put too much oil in the first time but got the same results from the second bottle (I can post those photos as well if you guys want). Without question the Test A shows a blue violet hue and Test B is a Yellow brown with no violet at all. With no UV light Test A is a dark amber brown and Test B is a Dark Brown. After about 15 min the Test A is still the same but Test B is more of a dark Orange/Yellow Brown. Unless Pharmacom uses a different oil besides GSO I'm not sure about these findings...Thoughts?

View attachment 5491View attachment 5492View attachment 5490View attachment 5493

Hello Sirs!
There is no need to blindly trust us, even if we're one of the biggest manufacturers from the market at the moment or start a debate now about how unreliable Labmax/RoidTest results proven to be due to the interference of various carrier oils, EO or benzyl.
Please take advantage of our unique free lab testing offer we have active since 2014 and get an unquestionable result which you'll be able to share with the community.
Many of our followers used our testing offer and you'll find many threads on various forums, some even after similar scenarios as the one you describe.

We pay in advance up to 700 USD for HPLC and microbiological testing of our product in a professional authorized laboratory. Our customer can choose the laboratory and has to send an unopened vial or blister for testing. The product will of course be reimbursed after testing.

Our only condition is for the customer to open a testing thread on a forum where he will keep everyone updated on the testing progress.

We will raise the stake here and if the OS will found other active substance than Primo in our vial we will award him with a 10.000 USD compensation. This a public statement which will remain written here.

Please contact us so that we can start this ASAP.

Thank you!

I guess Masteron would be the perfect compound to make as fake Primo if you think about it... so that makes it seem like even less of a coincidence. But, considering that the Pharmacom profile already posted in this thread, after your first test showed everything was good, they might just assume this is an ongoing discussion about it. Perhaps you should make a new post with a title asking them to respond, and possibly link this thread in it.

Dear Sir, Masteron indeed would be a good replacement for Primo but you see ... when you're one of the most important players of your segment since 2006 and arguably the most discussed and reviewed manufacturer/source from ALL the internet boards/forums and each of your quarter period batches of Primo and Masteron deliver more than 200,000 vials each ... it would be pretty hard to go unnoticed when you're operating at our scale.

However, you are totally right as far as bathtub gear labs operate so awareness regarding these matters is always welcomed.

thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom