napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Labs FULL product line CATALOG

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
Pharmacom Labs FULL product line CATALOG at: PM ME FOR LINK!
"taz15" for 15% off!

103ccb6ad3935e4002fb1df55a40ddf6.png
8ef6b7289c300dc2e7869a8e8af28e44.png

and the RUSSIAN version for where our main market is:
1a99f21562bb17a5b543f33223e9e1d7.png
bc996a4f847ba540da24415da41e0d20.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey Tazz! I but recently went to the us domestic warehouse and realized their stock was extremely low. Any idea why this is? Im wondering if its a short-term thing or if i need to start looking elsewhere.

Hey Tazz! I but recently went to the us domestic warehouse and realized their stock was extremely low. Any idea why this is? Im wondering if its a short-term thing or if i need to start looking elsewhere.

Hello Sir!
Please order internationally, stock is always limited at our US warehouse.

thank you!

Hi Tazz,
you may have seen from my thread that i have been refered to you in regards to information regarding shipment costs to the UK?
please could you provide the detail around costs and customs

regards,

cyclops

- your inbox is full lol

Hello Sir!
We have a standard shipping cost of 30$.
We ship worldwide, from 4 different warehouses.

Shipping success rate for UK is 99.9%

You will find more info on our official store website or our .help platform (FAQ).

Thank you!

Inbox still full

PM me , cleared, sorry brother the amount of pms i get on a daily basis is absolutely crazy, i sometimes forget to clear it and it could get filled in just a couple hours.

pm me for official pharmacomstore website link for ordering, prices, products and lab reports on almost all products!

Inbox was filled an hour ago, just cleared for those of you pm'ing for prices,products, discounts, labs on our products, our athletes, etc!

Top Bottom