bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear

Thread: Pharmacom

Pharmacom

Hello guys,i just recently placed an order to pharmacom.Shouĺd i send my money to them are they legit?Any experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by chris123 View Post
    Hello guys,i just recently placed an order to pharmacom.Shouĺd i send my money to them are they legit?Any experiences?
    Hello Sir,

If you have used www.pharmacomstore.ws then you can send the funds,there is nothing to be worried about...We are the official PharmacomLabs distributor .

You can also check us our thread in the source section https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...ight=pharmacom

Thank you

ok i have read some good things about your stuff,already made the payment and hope for the best.And btw i hope i will get it within 30 days just to be ready for summer :P

Quote Originally Posted by chris123 View Post
    ok i have read some good things about your stuff,already made the payment and hope for the best.And btw i hope i will get it within 30 days just to be ready for summer :P
    After the shipping the normal transit time for a package is 6-7 days,that's for 95% of the cases, so you'll receive it in that time frame for sure.

thank you

I can vouch for there tren in amps are legit

Hello I placed an order three days ago and it says you collected the money three days ago.

However in my orders section it still says “payment review” under status for the order.

Shouldn’t you update it as soon as you collect the money? Would make happier customers!?

Quote Originally Posted by Diddleum View Post
    Hello I placed an order three days ago and it says you collected the money three days ago.

However in my orders section it still says “payment review” under status for the order.

Shouldn’t you update it as soon as you collect the money? Would make happier customers!?
    Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your number and I'll check it out ...It's probably an error from the servers or something .

thank you,