napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom

chris123

Hello guys,i just recently placed an order to pharmacom.Shouĺd i send my money to them are they legit?Any experiences?

ok i have read some good things about your stuff,already made the payment and hope for the best.And btw i hope i will get it within 30 days just to be ready for summer :p

ok i have read some good things about your stuff,already made the payment and hope for the best.And btw i hope i will get it within 30 days just to be ready for summer :p

After the shipping the normal transit time for a package is 6-7 days,that's for 95% of the cases, so you'll receive it in that time frame for sure.

thank you

Hello I placed an order three days ago and it says you collected the money three days ago.

However in my orders section it still says “payment review” under status for the order.

Shouldn’t you update it as soon as you collect the money? Would make happier customers!?

Hello I placed an order three days ago and it says you collected the money three days ago.

However in my orders section it still says “payment review” under status for the order.

Shouldn’t you update it as soon as you collect the money? Would make happier customers!?

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your number and I'll check it out ...It's probably an error from the servers or something .

thank you,

Top Bottom