PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
samson
PSL        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Pharmaceutical Grade Steroids.

  1. #1

    Pharmaceutical Grade Steroids.

    Is there anyone selling legitimate U.S made pharmaceutical grade anabolics, even just different esters of testosterone, Deca, or Primo. I have never used legitimate pharmacy gear before (aside from PCT) and I am wanting to find a source. I suppose there must be someone selling U.S made pharmacetical anabolics on this forum, or at the bare minimum some pharmaceuticals coming out of the EU. I am wanting to move away from UGLs. If that isn;t possible I suppose Pharmacom is always g2g. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA

  2. #2
    There are a couple sponsors that have pharma products. I'm sure the ones that do will chime in here, all sponsors are awesome on this board as well.

    Welcome to the board.

  3. #3
    you won't find any US Pharma grade bud. It's all international from overseas. Domestic is going to be all UGL, which if you find a legit source is just as good and sometimes better than Pharma grade. Pharma grade is also often faked depending on where you get it from. Stick with the sources of this board and you are golden

  4. #4
    Oh yes I didn't see US pharma, sorry to mislead.

  5. #5
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,725
    The guys here are all great and all make great gear so you're at the right spot. Some even have really simple methods of payment. If LEGIT pharma grade is what you seek with rapid and secure processing; fast delivery click the link in my signature block. Be advised we are a EU based pharmaceutical company so as RR said domestic pharma is a no go.


    The 44
    PHARMACOM Board Rep
    http://pharmacomstore.org
    Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedaddyjr View Post
    Is there anyone selling legitimate U.S made pharmaceutical grade anabolics, even just different esters of testosterone, Deca, or Primo. I have never used legitimate pharmacy gear before (aside from PCT) and I am wanting to find a source. I suppose there must be someone selling U.S made pharmacetical anabolics on this forum, or at the bare minimum some pharmaceuticals coming out of the EU. I am wanting to move away from UGLs. If that isn;t possible I suppose Pharmacom is always g2g. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA
    You can get US pharma test and Anavar. I don't know of any others. Maybe deca? We have EU pharma grade gear. Primo by Bayer. Deca by Organon. Norma test e. Testovis prop. Sustanon by Organon. Many pharma orals as well. PM ninthwonder or myself. All items are shipped domestically.

    Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    If you want legit pharma grade gear go to an anti aging clinic and get a script and then just save up and run a cycle. I know of a couple places that will prescribe Test cyp, deca and Anavar you just have to be willing to pay

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FL1025 View Post
    If you want legit pharma grade gear go to an anti aging clinic and get a script and then just save up and run a cycle. I know of a couple places that will prescribe Test cyp, deca and Anavar you just have to be willing to pay
    You have to be willing to pay big money.

    Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member Flanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,080
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    you won't find any US Pharma grade bud. It's all international from overseas. Domestic is going to be all UGL, which if you find a legit source is just as good and sometimes better than Pharma grade. Pharma grade is also often faked depending on where you get it from. Stick with the sources of this board and you are golden
    I could see UGL being maybe equal,but how could it be better?When I hear Pharma Grade I'm thinking top of the line lab equipment measuring stuff down to the microgram,with a team of scientists overlooking everything.I really have no idea about any of it.That just how I picture it.I'm not saying UGL's are some dude in a studio apt making stuff up in his bathtub either.As a matter of fact,when I do purchase my first cycle it'll be from a UGL here.

  10. #10
    I'm pretty sure no US based company produces primo. I would love to get US anadrol but the prices are scary high without a prescription

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •