napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady - Top Notch Service

Saiyan

Hey everyone. Just wanted to share my experience with Pharma Lady. Her customer service is amazing. Anything I asked, I got answers quickly and straight forward. I decided to place an order. I placed it Wednesday of last week. Due to the time zone differences, it was shipped Thursday my time (Florida). By Saturday noon it had arrived! Very clever packaging as promised. And as I opened it up, there was a bonus in there for me as well! And then not long after the shipping confirmation, Pharma Lady was again asking if everything was to my satisfaction. Hands down, I would recommend Pharm Lady. I start my blast in mid-late September and will plan on keeping updates flowing.

Also I want to give some props to Cbbram. That guy put up with a lot of my questions and never once acted like it bothered him and encouraged me to ask as many as I could think of. So whether it was coming from Cbbram of Pharma Lady herself, I give it a 10/10!

Re: RE: Pharma Lady - Top Notch Service

Saiyan said:
Hey everyone. Just wanted to share my experience with Pharma Lady. Her customer service is amazing. Anything I asked, I got answers quickly and straight forward. I decided to place an order. I placed it Wednesday of last week. Due to the time zone differences, it was shipped Thursday my time (Florida). By Saturday noon it had arrived! Very clever packaging as promised. And as I opened it up, there was a bonus in there for me as well! And then not long after the shipping confirmation, Pharma Lady was again asking if everything was to my satisfaction. Hands down, I would recommend Pharm Lady. I start my blast in mid-late September and will plan on keeping updates flowing.

Also I want to give some props to Cbbram. That guy put up with a lot of my questions and never once acted like it bothered him and encouraged me to ask as many as I could think of. So whether it was coming from Cbbram of Pharma Lady herself, I give it a 10/10!
Anytime brother I'm glad I could help out and that you're happy with everything... But I knew you would be. Pharma Lady's customer service and products are top notch!

Re: RE: Re: Pharma Lady - Top Notch Service

JM750 said:
Glad to hear positive reviews from out sponsors here.
Thanks brother... I'm really happy to be part of this forum and to rep for Pharma Lady...

Great and positive reviews coming from everywhere, good to hear that..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Saiyan said:

Dear Sir, thank you very much for taking time to write your review and feedback,I appreciate much, and am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the products once you start your cycle :)

Also I would like to thank Cbbram, he does a fantastic job and is not only huge asset to me but to all forum.

Re: RE: Re: Pharma Lady - Top Notch Service

Pharma Lady said:
Also I would like to thank Cbbram, he does a fantastic job and is not only huge asset to me but to all forum.

You're welcome... I'm just happy to be able to work with a fine sponsor as yourself and to be able to give back to the forum.

excellent customer service all the way around from pharma lady to her reps who are just excellent! thank you for the review

Top Bottom