bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady - Thank You

Sweet!! Enjoy bro

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I also recently placed two separate orders with her - both received within 5 days. Stoked on the service and packaging was LEGIT. Thanks Pharma Lady!

I also recently placed two separate orders with her - both received within 5 days. Stoked on the service and packaging was LEGIT. Thanks Pharma Lady!
That's excellent... Did you select express shipping?

Yep! Wanted to add lgd to my current stack. Got it quickly as needed (along with some other goodies)
cool... I used to order express also but I don't have anyone to sign for my package anymore so I use economy now and it goes straight to my mailbox (no signature). Takes about 10 days...

I'll be making my order today and I'll let everyone know how it goes. Im pretty excited to use another forum sponsored source. Ive had only good experience with this forums products.

I'll be making my order today and I'll let everyone know how it goes. Im pretty excited to use another forum sponsored source. Ive had only good experience with this forums products.
Alright bro just remember you're ordering during the holidays which is the busiest time of the year for shipping so allow a few extra days and be patient.

Top Bottom