napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady TD - Shout out to a couple good people.

cvostreetglide

Just wanted to let everyone know another good TD from pharmalady. Good communication,great products, and fast shipping. Also would like to thank ccbram for all of his help as well. Thumbs up too both of you, can't go wrong with these two.

Just wanted to let everyone know another good TD from pharmalady. Good communication,great products, and fast shipping. Also would like to thank ccbram for all of his help as well. Thumbs up too both of you, can't go wrong with these two.
Thanks bro glad to help.

How long did it take you to recieve a tracking number on your package?
Don't worry bro if Pharma Lady picked up your payment your order will ship. Ever since she started selling SARMS the orders have been overwhelming for her. Just have some patience and check your mailbox daily. Her focus has been getting orders shipped.

Awesome!! I'm gonna just be patient and kick back and wait. I already know how it goes. I completely understand how things could be overwhelming and I'm just grateful to have finally found some solid people to hell me achieve the goals I have set for myself. Tha is guys for everything

As the saying goes " quit worrying and go to the gym" should be around 10 days give or take. I never received a tracking number but my pack did show up and it was a pleasant surprise to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

As the saying goes " quit worrying and go to the gym" should be around 10 days give or take. I never received a tracking number but my pack did show up and it was a pleasant surprise to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Ha ha... Junior P knows what's up...

Top Bottom