napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady TD

socalnative22

Just wanted to give a quick review of Pharmalady. Cbbram was super helpful throughout the process considering this was my first order. Communication was great and timeline for delivery was great 9 days from order to delivery. Will definitely continue to use this source.

This will be my first cycle. (Starting in early February) I have previously posted my stats, but will post updated stats with full cycle plan once it gets closer.

Attachments

• 20190109_161519.jpg
    20190109_161519.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 112
Thanks for sharing bro and glad to help. Good luck with your first cycle.

Awesome. ..My recent order arrived alot faster than I thought. Great service all around.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Did you get a tracking number? I'm on 10 days now and didn't get it or any email from her saying it's on it's way

Did you get a tracking number? I'm on 10 days now and didn't get it or any email from her saying it's on it's way
Pharma Lady is behind on emails. If you ordered and paid it's on the way. She had 928 emails to reply to this morning. My suggestion is to keep an eye on your mailbox. Right now her focus is taking orders and getting them shipped.

I never got tracking number it just landed in a week. When I asked @ccbram he said "go to the gym and quit worrying " 3 days later it landed.

I’m in the same boat TM and Angelly. Today is day 11 so mine will be here soon. Way too excited
Just only about a full week for me!
Alright you guys I know you're excited but you need to take the advice I gave to Junior P. "Go to the gym and quit worrying." You're at the mercy of the USPS right now. Once Pharma Lady drops your package off to them there's nothing anyone can do. Worrying about it and posting updates about how long it's taking is not going to help anything. She can't control the shipping time. Generally it's under 2 weeks under normal circumstances.

Alright you guys I know you're excited but you need to take the advice I gave to Junior P. "Go to the gym and quit worrying." You're at the mercy of the USPS right now. Once Pharma Lady drops your package off to them there's nothing anyone can do. Worrying about it and posting updates about how long it's taking is not going to help anything. She can't control the shipping time. Generally it's under 2 weeks under normal circumstances.
Hopefully the government shutdown doesn't effect things too much.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hopefully the government shutdown doesn't effect things too much.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I would imagine the shutdown is having some effect. How much is anyone's guess. Airport wait times are getting bad. Lot of Federal employees are using there sick days. "Go to the gym and quit worrying " definitely made the wait go faster. Patience is virtue. I order cigars from Switzerland for over a year now. Sometimes it's 10 days sometimes it's as much 28 days. No use stressing you may rasise your estrogen.

I have a couple packages on the way myself. I don't even really worry about it too much. I check the mail a couple of times a week or the management office will text me saying I have a package at the front desk.

Im based in Asia so i am hoping that i get my stuff slightly faster than those based within continent. hahaha

But yea, just back from the gym!

Im based in Asia so i am hoping that i get my stuff slightly faster than those based within continent. hahaha

But yea, just back from the gym!

How do i get a price list lads I’ve sent a email and had no reply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple packages on the way myself. I don't even really worry about it too much. I check the mail a couple of times a week or the management office will text me saying I have a package at the front desk.

Hey cbbarm how do I get a price list for phamalady I’ve had no reply from anyone?.... sorry to be pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom