napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady TD

DTA707

Banned
The MENT special this month was too good to pass up. Same with the dbol. Don't worry, these wet estrogen heavy compounds aren't for the same cycle. I went with economy shipping because I was in no hurry, the dbol isn't needed until probably November and the MENT until next spring, and still got my stuff in quick. PL is an excellent source and she's on top of her game. Actually now that I have the MENT I really might switch the order of the compounds. Either way, there's gainz coming. And the packaging... If you've ordered from her, you already know
bc1cd69dcd465e4bab05a1c0d73b8c51.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

When you're opening your package thinking... What the fuck is this?? lol. Might have to bight on the dbol

Welcome to the Pharma Lady experience. I'm about to start another MENT run here in a few days.

It's I believe my 4th PL order. Those specials are hard to pass up

The MENT special this month was too good to pass up. Same with the dbol. Don't worry, these wet estrogen heavy compounds aren't for the same cycle. I went with economy shipping because I was in no hurry, the dbol isn't needed until probably November and the MENT until next spring, and still got my stuff in quick. PL is an excellent source and she's on top of her game. Actually now that I have the MENT I really might switch the order of the compounds. Either way, there's gainz coming. And the packaging... If you've ordered from her, you already know
bc1cd69dcd465e4bab05a1c0d73b8c51.jpg

damn that's sexy

Top Bottom