napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady's Nandrolone feedback

Kael

A friend of mine wants to run a bulking cycle using a nandrolone. We are not sure which one to choose, which one "hits harder", Nandromix 300? npp 100 ? Nandro depot 250 ? Deca dura 300? which one you like most?Thanks for your feedback!

My personal experience I've run PB Deca, GA Deca both equally excellent. Right now I'm running PB NPP too soon to report anything. Honestly bro you can order anything from Pharma Lady and you won't be disappointed. Everyone has their own favorites and opinions but everything is good to go.

My personal experience I've run PB Deca, GA Deca both equally excellent. Right now I'm running PB NPP too soon to report anything. Honestly bro you can order anything from Pharma Lady and you won't be disappointed. Everyone has their own favorites and opinions but everything is good to go.

I also have never ran any nandro’s but I can vouch for the quality comment. You will see comments on other forums of thinking things are underdosed or not legit due to how easy and efficient it is with Pharmalady, but it’s because they are just that good. I’ve ran a few different orals, AI’s, SERMS, and her test from both companies and it’s always treated me beyond well!

Don’t miss out on her killer deals and pull the trigger man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've seen myself that ALL products i ordered from pharmalady were top quaility. But as you said yesterday "tdt 300 hits harder than tren 75" , i was thinking that there is a one of them that may "hit harder" than the other..

i've seen myself that ALL products i ordered from pharmalady were top quaility. But as you said yesterday "tdt 300 hits harder than tren 75" , i was thinking that there is a one of them that may "hit harder" than the other..

My point was that's it's a higher concentrated blend Test/Tren/Mast. Not everyone likes blends or set dosages. I personally have to add a little bit more Test to it because I like my Test higher but it's still the same Tren raws in both compounds.

Hows the NPP experience >> seeing gains, benefits yet??

I cut it short bro... The shut down was too excessive for me even with running Test 200mg higher. Killed my libido. Switching over to Tren.

Hows the NPP experience >> seeing gains, benefits yet??

my package is on it's way, it should arrive within a week or so , then my friend will start a cycle so i'll be able to give some feedback next month or so ...

I cut it short bro... The shut down was too excessive for me even with running Test 200mg higher. Killed my libido. Switching over to Tren.

Interesting.. I'm about to start up a short 6 week NPP cycle but DEF don't want any libido loss. I've never had ANY issue when using Deca but was wanting to do a short ester In/Out with NPP. Ill keep big eye on my Estro and and prolactin levels..

I did have positive experience with Platinum Biotech Deca. I always assumed I would like NPP better but that's not the case for me. It did kick in a lot faster and I felt great the short time I was on it. Libido killer is a deal breaker for me though. Gonna stick with Tren.

Top Bottom