Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pharma Lady Review... Read this before ordering from her

Pharma Lady Review... Read this before ordering from her

I'm not one for posting negatively about anyone in a public forum. I've ordered from Pharma Lady several times and each transaction was a smooth one until this last one. I've given Pharma Lady every chance to correct the issue privately but she hasn't responded to me. cbbram has been very responsive but ultimately it's her decision.

I placed an order with Pharma Lady on 12/12/2017, she sent me tracking info (deleted for safety) on 12/23.

On 1/04, upon tracking, I noticed that it was being sent to an APO (military address) so I asked if she sent me the wrong tracking info.

She responds on 1/06 ADMITTING she sent me the wrong tracking info and sends me the correct one (deleted for safety).

Upon tracking, I see that it was delivered on 12/28. I DID NOT receive any packages on that date so I went to my post office and they think it was stolen. Mail theft is big issue here and my mailbox is exactly 115 ft away from my house so I sign up for text alerts.

Had she sent me the correct tracking info on 12/23, I would have retrieved my package as soon as it was delivered because I would've gotten a text and I work from home.

She sent me the correct tracking info 9 days after the package was delivered and she will not take responsibility for her mistake by replacing my order. So now I'm out $275 and no gear.

BEWARE OF PHARMA LADY!!! She WILL NOT take responsibility for her mistakes.
    Last edited by Saiyan; 01-11-2018 at 09:00 PM.

That's strange man, hopefully everything gets figured out. Her rep is very responsive but this is the first negative ive seen about PL. Ive ordered from her many times without a single issue at all or to think of. Maybe it was stolen, many things could of happened honestly.

I explained your situation to Pharma Lady. She said your tracking number shows the package delivered to your address. Regardless if she accidentally gave you the wrong tracking number initially it doesn't change the fact that your package was delivered to your address.

I will look a little into this and grab another mod with me as well.
    I understand there was a mistake, but I know several sources stand by a delivered status. Its really the only way to keep the scammers off.
    Let me grab some details from cbbram.

Im not gonna lie. I understand that many people have had Positive experiences but still this one incident is enough to keep me from ordering from her if shes not going to correct it I understand her position since it says it was delivered I just hope authorities have a confiscated anything.... scary shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough situation.. I mean your order DID get delivered to your address. If she were to just refund everyone who said they had their package stolen then she’d just lose money.. not saying you’re lying, but I’m sure you see where she and ccbram are coming from

A source is busy with lots of orders, mistakes like that happen. Which is why u should have opted with the signature at delivery option. That would have let pl have proof if it was or was not received by you. You took a gamble and unfortunately u had to pay a price. From her point of view it shows received, how can anyone including u prove otherwise? NOT calling u a liar, just seeing from her perspective. Sometimes in this game u lose money. That's just how it is. On a separate point. Something similar happened with me, and still received my package, the mail man had it n the truck the whole time, even though he clocked it out as delivered in mailbox. So it still may come. I'm sure cbbram remembers that

Looks like you shoulda made a trip to the mail box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would never post tracking numbers on a public forum. If I were you Id edit that out.

The situation sucks but you have to view it from all angles. Yes, there was a mistake. Sometimes shit happens but it does say that your pack was delivered and many sources stand by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    I will look a little into this and grab another mod with me as well.
    I understand there was a mistake, but I know several sources stand by a delivered status. Its really the only way to keep the scammers off.
    Let me grab some details from cbbram.
    Thank you for looking into it. I can email you the email thread between Pharma Lady and myself if you want to review it. My experience with her has been great until she refused to be held accountable for her mistake.