sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS        samson
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
OS Gear

Thread: Pharma Lady Review

Pharma Lady Review

I am new to this forum. I have been reading just to get information. It has been very helpful. I found sources for products from this forum. I appreciate the information that every one provided.
    I
    want to give a positive review for PharmaLadyI received my product very quickly and I am very happy with their customer service.

Thanks for sharing...

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Ill jump in this thread too. Want to give a positive review to Pharmalady and both reps on this forum. Currently doing a sarm stack of lgd, rad, and s4. All products are legit and good to go. Reps were solid in helping out in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by mdieselpwr View Post
    Ill jump in this thread too. Want to give a positive review to Pharmalady and both reps on this forum. Currently doing a sarm stack of lgd, rad, and s4. All products are legit and good to go. Reps were solid in helping out in the beginning.
    Thanks for sharing and glad I could help.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

I was gonna start a new thread cause I was on vacation when my order came in but just stumbled upon this which describes me experience to a T. Cbbram and pharma lady are nothing but helpful. Doesn't matter what questions you have cbbram will help you thru it

Quote Originally Posted by mdieselpwr View Post
    Glad I could be of assistance to you, enjoy the Pharmalady experience.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Big c View Post
    I was gonna start a new thread cause I was on vacation when my order came in but just stumbled upon this which describes me experience to a T. Cbbram and pharma lady are nothing but helpful. Doesn't matter what questions you have cbbram will help you thru it
    Glad to help...

Where can you get pharmalady stuff. Is their a website

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragondgragon View Post
    Where can you get pharmalady stuff. Is their a website
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...9&share_type=t